PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

To add on to what PK just said, I would like to note that there is a simple fact here and that is... We can have artists come in here on their free time and talk, effectively - or they can work and be making progress. Sure, sometimes it's *free*-free time where they're awaiting project assignment but that's relatively rare since we have multiple ongoing projects at any one time. This thread was made for people to discuss the sprites - it was not made to talk to staff or to discuss it with staff. Truth is, the fact we come in here and talk about stuff of our own accord speaks to our want to do things right. That is something that should be credited to the staff team and their want, willingness and determination to please the community. It is not something that should be credited to this thread, it's creation or anything akin. The entire reason this thread can even be considered for the purpose of 'talking with staff' is because they have effectively gone "Hey, this could be useful!". To which, I would note, none of this is within their job description. We don't ask them to respond, or to do any of this - so... To be blunt... I feel that they deserve more credit than they seem to be being given. x') As for... For example, Sei, or myself up until now, not responding - Well. We got our marriage license yesterday. So... Y'know. Priorities... ^^'
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page