PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
I don’t feel it’s necessary to rehash what others have said in my post, so I’m just going to say I agree with Trico on this discussion ^^ I came in here in the first place to add some positivity and say I love the purple birds! They’re adorable, and that’s what I love about this site! Every time a region gets revamped, I sit down and go through the sprites and colors with a fine-toothed comb to pick which Pokémon to add to my hunt list, and I always wind up with at least a dozen more. The updating and changing fills me with excitement, and I adore seeing what staff have done each time! Even if a melan I liked before changes, there’s always more melans I haven’t seen before or that got changed as well and are now more appealing to me <3 Also, this is a bit belated, but “melanin” does not always equal “pitch black!” For example, humans have a very wide range of melanin levels present in their skin, and it is presented in a wide range of skin tones! So I feel melanistic pokemon, as they are now, actually work with this fact, while applying a fantasy layer to the colors used ^^ All in all, I really respect the art staff and enjoy their contributions to the site. I’m looking forward to Sinnoh and Unova getting reworked, and am excited to see what the next Exclusives will be like!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page