PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 14

Winter stared up at the Absol she used to love. "Wha... why?" she stuttered. Alpen shook his head sarcastically and said, "You haven't noticed? My parents and I were forced out of our homes, Winter. Wanna know by who? The High Peak. Wanna know why? Because we were dirt poor and couldn't pay their ridiculous taxes. When I met you, you were the only High Peak pokemon with the guts to stand for what's right. All I needed to do was get the blabbermouth going. I told Lotus to make you present first because Current was there. Did you even notice that he was called out of class right after you presented?" Winter in fact did remember that happening. "Lucas came and picked him up," she confirmed. "But how did you know that?" "You know how bad he is at keeping secrets. The whole week he was chatting up a storm about his 'precious daddy' showing him the Main Hall. Once you presented, he began telling everyone he knew that Winter wants the Regional Peaks to take power. One thing led to another, and here we are now." Kisterash vigorously shook her head and yelled, "But what are you doing? Attacking the president? Why?" He laughed and growled, "Winter said it explicitly in her speech: 'An Absol as president, instead of a Fluxray.' It's ironic that the Fluxray gets swept off his feet by the Absol." With a roar of outrage, Kisterash surged upwards, flames erupting across her fur and onto Alpen. He screamed quite horribly as the fire marched along his fur, giving him a burn no cream would fix immediately. Winter snatched Kisterash's smoldering paw and dragged her out of the Main Hall and right into the throng of the rebellion.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page