PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add more typeless field backgrounds

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Add more typeless field backgrounds >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I would like to also point out that in the thread I linked, Niet did mention the possibly (I use possibly here since it has been three years and things may have changed) having fields of custom design so that’s something worth noting. I’m not sure if it was obvious or not but I’m not against the idea. I would love ??? Fields. I just find it a bit of a headscratcher to suggest something that would be a thing at some point. Maybe if the options of ??? fields (when this ever get added) are still lackluster I would understand. I can only assume this is meant to breathe more life into the idea of new fields in general as it has been a while since the idea itself was mentioned based on what was stated and how a decent chunk of users who tend to use ??? fields.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page