PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add more typeless field backgrounds

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Add more typeless field backgrounds >

DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy

QUOTE originally posted by Clow

As an artist, I know how hard it is to make things. There are hundereds of things the staff is trying to complete, so what HowlingCat is saying is important. They did say they'll make more, I am possitive that includes typeless since it is the most used field. So what she's saying isn't irrelevant, its right. Just because they said that was happening in the recode so long ago doesn't mean its forgotten. On the list of important things for them, it's not high and it is very time consuming. Would I like this, sure, but it doesn't make or break the site for me. So let's trust the mods to do what they've approved when they get the time ^^
Perhaps instead of leaving the Artists Team to it, add an option to upload and use your own backgrounds for any field? Though this brings about art theft, eye-blinding colours, and possibly offending players issues. So I'm sure it would need some sort of approval system to work. But I do support more and different backgrounds. It just adds more opportunities to make certain aspects of the site more personally pleasing.
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page