PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 13

Slinking down in the grassland outside Gulch Park, Winter and the group approached the smoldering town. "What's the plan," Kisterash whispered in her ear. Frostbite sidled up next to her and said, "You two sneak in the Main Hall and make sure the president is safe, as well as the Cabinet members as well. Aayana, Flare, Lumin and I will cause a diversion to draw the revolution away from the Main Hall. Good luck, my snowflake." He rubbed Winter's talon, then the adults quickly started towards the other side of the Park. Laying tense in the grass, Winter held her ears strained forwards. Soon enough, a faint explosion was heard and pokemon were heard scrambling over to investigate. Staying low to the ground, Winter started forwards, Kisterash not far behind. They snuck through the city, Kisterash having the shadows hide them when a pokemon was too close. Soon enough, they arrived at the eerily quiet Main Hall. "Something's definitely up," whispered Kisterash. "The dark magic is everywhere here." Easing the door carefully open, the two pokemon slinked inside and bolted upwards to the President's Office. No Fluxray to be seen. Winter almost went back outside the office, but Kisterash stopped her and pointed to slash marks with a gap in them on the wall. "The president was attacked," she whispered. "It was a Dark attack. Night Slash to be specific." "Who was it? How can you tell," asked Winter. "I'm part Dark, Win. I know things dark." Winter nodded, feeling dumb for not connecting the pieces. "I'm gonna see if I can follow the energy's trail," chirped Kisterash. She sniffed at the marks on the wall, then started following some invisible trail outside the office. With Winter on her tail, Kisterash led them down into the Main Hall, ducking into a side hallway, deep into a lower level, and faced with an open vault. A sign was plastered above that read: Mega Stone Vault. Winter sucked in a breath and whispered, "They're gonna rob the Vault!" Suddenly, a large white figure catapulted out of the vault, tackling them both with incredible speed. Alpen maliciously smiled down at them and said, "I already did."
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page