PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 12

"What in all the stars," breathed Kisterash. "It got worse," growled Winter. "How did it get this bad?" "Fear," said Lumin. "The rioters are trying to take control using fear." "Now they're trying to take power?" "Of course," chirped Flare. "That's what you told them to do, Winter." Winter whirled around to face her mother and yelled, "I didn't ask for fire and revolution! All I asked for was political tolerance! From the High Peak! Not them, not anyone!" She clenched her talons deep in the dirt as ice crept from her claws. Kisterash leaned supportively on Winter and mumbled in her ear, "This isn't your doing. They're the ones who took it a step further." Winter nodded, then coldly said, "Well then, let's go teach them a lesson."
~*~*~
Navy blue claws clicked menacingly down the darkened hallway of the Main Hall. The president, a Mega Fluxray, sat confined to a chair by a Gardevoir and a Gallade. An Absol glared down at the hybrid president, then slashed his snout, taking the gag he had in his mouth off as well as inflicting damage. Pressing his claws on his neck, the Absol hissed, "Where are the Stones?" The Fluxray only spat on the ground and said, "Your rebellion will end with your downfall, Alpen." Alpen growled and tightened his grip, saying softly, "As will your empire. Where. Are. The. Stones?" Coughing and gasping for breath, the president softly wheezed, "It... only opens... for me..." Alpen clicked his tongue in annoyance, then said, "Any tricks, and I personally end your existance. And while we're at it..." He slid his claws down the president's neck and toyed a chain looped around it, then ripped the chain off. "Thank you in advance," Alpen hissed.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page