PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Amber Bolt's Mini Adventures!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Amber Bolt's Mini Adventures! >

AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt

Hello! (Part 1)

Amber scampered down to where she had left the berries and quickly brought them to her mom, only stopping to say 'Good afternoon' to a passing Rattata. "There you are, Amber! You took your time getting those here" Fudge said. "Okay, yeah, I'm going now!" Amber told her, and dashed back out of their little den without a backwards glance. Within a minute, her little hamster legs brought her to the clearing again. "I'm back, I'm back!" Amber squealed, barrelling over a Raichu's tail. "Dude, slow down. We're all here. It's not like we'll be gone with the next tide," he said, "So you're the little Dedenne, Amber, eh?" "Yes, that's me. And you are...?" she replied "I'm Sparky Surf, but Sparky is fine too," Sparky said, studying Amber, "I think we might actually be distant cousins or something.." Amber blinked at him, "You know, you do look a lot like my mom, Fudge." He scrathed his head, "Well, I'll have to meet her sometime soon, then." Amber nodded, "Sure thing!" "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hi?" a pale Gulpin mumbled, "I'm Gumdrop." "Oh, hey Gumdrop! You're pretty sneaky, just popping up behind be, you know." Amber said playfully. "Um, yeah. I'm good at that." he murmured. "So, I guess if I ever need a spy or ninja to be hired, I'll just go to you!" Amber said. He nodded, "I never thought about that, but sure!", and wandered about the clearing, praticing sneaking up on others. Amber felt her tail twitch, and she flicked it. Nothing much, except that the Solosis twins were playing around behind her, stacking leaves on her tail. So, when she flicked her tail, the leaves scattered all about, raining down on them and her. Bubble Gum groaned, and Amber whipped around. "Now, what in Kalos are you two troublemakers up to?" she asked "Um, there's-" "Nothing to-" "See here!" Sweet Pea finished "Oh. really? Then what's that?" Amber inquired, flicking a leaf off Gumball's head. "Uhh, it was-" "Her hat!" "Quite the flat hat, eh?" "Yes!" they both said, simultaineously, and hovered away.
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page