PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Amber Bolt's Mini Adventures!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Amber Bolt's Mini Adventures! >

AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt

A Slight Detour

Amber collected the berries, Oran and Sitrus, and went back to the meadow. This time, she hid in a bush, watching the Pokemon. She flinched at a set of pale maroon hooved thundered by, followed by golden paws. A shadow passed over and Amber decided to finally find out what was. She looked up and was nearly squashed by a Swablu. "ACK!" She squaked angrily, "Why are you here? Who are you?" "Uh, I'm Amber...?" "Oh, so you're the nosy rodent that stopped by here not too long ago?" she said, "My name is Goldie!" "Ok, and all these others?" Amber asked "Oh, so, Gabriel the Growlithe is chasing Whippersnapper the Skiddo. Summer ans Pixie Puff are sunbathing, and the twins, Bubble Gum and Sweetpea, are trying to annoy them. That wierd rock over there is Gumdrop and who knows what mischief Masked Morpher and Sparky Surf are up to." she rambled. "Wow, I hope I can remember all theirnames..." I murmured "Oh, here are also more. They come and go. Erik is among the frequent travelers, and alot others too!" Goldie said, "Guys! We have a new member of thw squad! This is Amber!" "Uh...Hi?" Amber said "Hello, Amber!" a beautiful Liligant said, "We welcome you and hope that you have a good time with us for however long you stay!" "Oh, you're Summer, right?" Amber asked "My, yes! I-" "Hey ther-r-re Amb-b-ber-r-r!" the Skiddo said "Geez, when will you stop inturrupting and stop studdering on your Rs and Bs and Ds?" A Gulpin said irritably "Gumdrop, Whippersnapper is a Skiddo, it's just his nature" Summer said soothingly. "How about we each introduce ourselves to Amber? One at a time, I mean" Gabriel suggested, tail wagging "Got an eye-" "And a heart-" "For the newest member?" The two Solosis twins said, finishing each other's statements. "Uh, n-no.." Gabriel said, "I just..wanted to be nice..." "Gaberiel is right" Summer said, "We should each introduce ourselves individually" "Uh, okay, but in a minute" Amber said hurredly, "I have to deliver my parentssome berries really quick, or they'll get worried. Se you guys later!" she said, and without waiting for a response, she turned around and dashed away.
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page