PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

Mystreon's AvatarMystreon

QUOTE originally posted by Silver-Sün

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Silver-Sün

Reminder that you can still get a lot of GP from Contest/FabFri. And personally I think the GP sinks are good - GP was meant to be harder to get originally.
Still.... Think about how this would affect buying super-expensive GP items (EXP share, Destiny Knot, etc.) Mega evos were affordable by everyone; with the new update, people would have to wait over a month to save up for the cheapest mega evos. I personally think they should have discussed the balance patch with us before the made it 10 times smaller.
May I remind you that getting GP via the ways I outlined, if you put actual effort into Contest dressup, means just one of those events will give you enough GP for a mega evolution? I mega evolved three Eeveelutions, all for 90GP per, and FabFri gives 125GP if maxed and Contest on average gives me 95GP. Also - the POINT of expensive items is that you SAVE for them. I still need to save to Pass X or Pass Star, but I've got a Shiny Charm Box because I saved. Yes, ZC is a bit harder to get than GP, but GP was being passed out like Halloween candy. Which is way too easy for a currency. Will I need to save for Shelter Pass X (2400GP)? Of course. That's how it was designed initially. Because also, GP wasn't ALWAYS just handed out for free for logging in. There was a time, before me yes, when it WASN'T just handed out for logging in and you had to trade, open Boxes, etc....
How did you get the shiny charm box, isn't it zoophan? IV been on this site since the first pokefarm and I still don't remember everything
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page