PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Silver-Sün

Reminder that you can still get a lot of GP from Contest/FabFri. And personally I think the GP sinks are good - GP was meant to be harder to get originally.
Still.... Think about how this would affect buying super-expensive GP items (EXP share, Destiny Knot, etc.) Mega evos were affordable by everyone; with the new update, people would have to wait over a month to save up for the cheapest mega evos. I personally think they should have discussed the balance patch with us before the made it 10 times smaller.
May I remind you that getting GP via the ways I outlined, if you put actual effort into Contest dressup, means just one of those events will give you enough GP for a mega evolution? I mega evolved three Eeveelutions, all for 90GP per, and FabFri gives 125GP if maxed and Contest on average gives me 95GP. Also - the POINT of expensive items is that you SAVE for them. I still need to save to Pass X or Pass Star, but I've got a Shiny Charm Box because I saved. Yes, ZC is a bit harder to get than GP, but GP was being passed out like Halloween candy. Which is way too easy for a currency. Will I need to save for Shelter Pass X (2400GP)? Of course. That's how it was designed initially. Because also, GP wasn't ALWAYS just handed out for free for logging in. There was a time, before me yes, when it WASN'T just handed out for logging in and you had to trade, open Boxes, etc....
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page