PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in jarjarkais Info Dump

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > jarjarkais Info Dump >

jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Chapter I: Credit Farming
There are many ways to farm credits, and all of the ways I am currently using will be posted here. If there are any ways in you believe these farming methods could be boosted, please feel free to let me know!

Berries

Farming berries in the garden is an amazing way to get credits. At max level, you can plant 32 berries. The berry I choose to plant, and in my opinion, the best berry is the Durin Berry. The Durin Berry takes {2.5} days to grow and yields {9-13} berries each harvest. Since they're all uncommon berries however, each berry gets you 20 credits, which will add up greatly over time. Every 2.5 days you're earning at LEAST 7000 credits, which may not seem like a lot, however that's over 100k credits a month!

Pokeblocks (NEW)

Along with this, you can sell them on the market! Generally, I sell bundles of 99 berries for 69 credits each, which gets me between 6500-7000 credits each time. Along with this, you can make pokeblocks, which sell generally for similar prices. This lets you sell two separate bundles of berries for the same price. Also, while making pokeblocks, you can sometimes find higher rarity pokeblocks, called Pokeblock+'s which sell for even more money!

The Dojo

You can place up to 6 pokemon in the dojo(Do keep in mind, this step requires a small start-up investment of 400gp per pokemon after the first). Each pokemon can get up to 6 bags. Each of these bags sells for 10-100 credits, depending on the strength of the bag. At a minimum, this is 360 bags per collection, and at max this is 3600. You can max out your bags roughly every ~300 interactions. If you're someone like me, who gets 10k+ interactions every day, that's easily between 11k and 110k credits every day. The great thing about this is that you get bags as you interact with other users, which brings me to my next point! UPDATE: Pokefarm has added a "collect all bags" button which speeds up the process a TON!

Interacting with Users

Each interaction gets you from 1-4 credits. While this may not seem like a lot, this compounds with other things. Interacting with other users is the best way to not only hatch eggs, but one of the best ways to get credits. This 1-4 credits, along with the bags, along with the next point can net you hundreds of thousands of credits every day!

Albino Radars

This one is pretty simple actually! As you interact with players you get interaction points that add to your albino radar! Since this caps out at 100k per day, you can often end up with a lot leftover. The solution to this is to buy another Albino Radar which can then be sold for 125k credits on the spot!

The Market

This is a new one that I was recently told about by another user! Many of the items you can sell to the game(for example, berries or treasure) can be sold on the market for even more money! I have been selling my durin berries for 50-100 credits each on the market(in stacks of 99) making WAY more money than I would have otherwise!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page