PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 7

Arriving at her house during sunset, Winter softly padded through the quiet rooms. Her mother waited at the table, a mug of coffee and a newspaper beside her. "You came late," she whispered. "Care to explain?" She slid the newspaper towards Winter. The headline read: LOCAL STUDENT SPARKS CONTROVERSY WITH SCHOOL PROJECT. Winter cringed and plopped her face in her talons. "I didn't expect that my dumb idea would be so widespread," she mumbled. "But," she continued, "It's being accepted by the Regional Peaks, Mother. And I saw a few High Peak pokemon in the fight! Mother, please listen-" She was cut off as her mother sighed. "Winter, they have their place, and we have ours. We belong in power, while they belong on the streets." Winter shook her head vigorously. "No! It shouldn't be that way! It's not like Arceus created us to be the best there ever was. Pokemon from the Regions are more than capable of holding power." "How would you know? They never have." "That's exactly my point, Mother! They were never given a chance. We need to open up; expand our view of them besides 'They're stupid and horrible.' If we do give them a chance, and it turns out they suck, then we can take over again." Winter turned and dashed to her room. She slammed the door shut, then leaned on it and sighed shakily. Moments later, a soft knock echoed on her door. "Winny," her mother's voice softly called. "Can I come in?" Winter slid down to the ground and didn't reply. She heard her mother sigh, then her talons click down the hall away from her.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page