PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 5

My reformation idea is actually being accepted! Professor Lotus, along with some classmates, think it's a really good idea. Now if only the High Peak can listen...
~*~*~
Weeks later, the beloved last day of school was finally here. Alpen, Winter, and Kisterash were out in the courtyard laughing and chatting before school started. "So," began Kisterash, "I'm gonna be holding my sweet 16 at my house soon! Of course, only my bestest friends will be invited, so here!" She gave Alpen and Winter a rosy gold envelope. Winter quickly peeked at the dazzling invitation and grinned excitedly. "That's awesome, Kitter! I can't wait to go." She trailed off, noticing the principal, a large Sawsbuck, talking to a Mega Fluxray and Mega Lunupine. The Sawsbuck looked directly at her, mouth moving, and the two Megas of the High Peak followed his gaze. Winter met their gaze and shrunk down, heart beginning to rapidly pound. The two Megas and the principal walked briskly towards her; Alpen and Kisterash shifting to protect her. They nudged the two students aside, Alpen getting pushed a little rougher than Kisterash, and glanced at a clipboard before they locked her down with their gaze. "Are you Winter? Daughter of Aayana and Frostbite?" the Fluxray asked in a foreboding tone. She nodded slowly, shrinking down further away from their glare. "We need for you to go to the Town Hall after school," ordered the Lunupine. They walked away with no further instuction.
~*~*~
"How much trouble would I be in if I didn't go," whispered Winter while they were in class. "You'd probably be ground meat," replied Kisterash. She sunk in her seat, dreading the bell. Professor Lotus smiled and said, "Alright class! This is the last time we'll be together, so take the time to chat and make summer plans." The students whooped and cheered, then instantly clumped up in groups of their friends. Alpen walked over to the two High Peak pokemon briskly. "Not to bring the topic back up, but what do you think they want you for, Win," he asked. Winter shrugged and shrunk farther into her seat. "I mean, obviously, Current is a blabbermouth, and he probably told his parents about my project. Them being Fluxrays, they probably want to 'talk' about the reason why it won't work." Kisterash snorted and imitated a haughty accent, "Oh hohoho, look at me! I'm so cool up in my position of power! Hmm what's this?" She dramatically turned towards Winter and Alpen. "It's a Koroku! Looking to change our totally not enforced hierarchical system! And... Oh some low-life commoner!" Alpen snorted and grinned mischievously at her. "But how oh how will I make this silly little Koroku change her mind? Simple!" She patted Winter on the head dramatically. "Dumb little Koroku, you're too young to change the world! Just wait two months and then you'll be Kyukori, and ready to realize how awesome and powerful we are!" Winter snorted and mumbled, "You probably won't be far from the truth." Kisterash smiled at her encoragingly and said, "You'll be fine, Winny."
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page