PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 3

Winter arrived back at the school a couple minutes late. Hopefully, Professor Lotus would be distracted by her annoying classmates long enough for Winter to sneak in. She darted down the halls, jogging with three legs because her fourth was clutching her project. Finding her classroom, she quickly slipped inside, and sure enough, all the boys were wreaking havoc. Alpen was at the center of it all, hollering like a mad trainer and pouncing on any male Pokemon that moved. He caught Winter's eye and winked. She blushed hard and thought, He did all of this for me! Professor Lotus then screamed, "Everybody, BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!" The fear of the Shaymin's wrath glued everyone to their desks, tension thick in the atmosphere. "We are doing presentations today," said Professor Lotus, annoyance tinging her voice. "You should have your projects, the ones about the Park improvements. Winter will share first." A Houndour quickly fired, "Why should she go first? Just 'cause she's a Koroku?" "No," shot back Kisterash. "She's going first because Professor Lotus SAID SO." The Houndour growled and settled into his seat, staring bitterly at Kisterash. Winter nervously stood up and grabbed her speech papers and her covered display, then went up to the front of the room. "Um, my project is about tolerance. Political tolerance," she started. "You all might have noticed something here in the Valley. There is a hierarchy between the Peaks. Something that looks like this." Winter took out a small pyramid from under her cover. Most of it was colored green, with the top being painted purple. "The green represents the pokemon of the Regional Peaks, pokemon native to regions beyond the farms. The purple, however, represents the pokemon from the High Peak. The High Peak is up in power, and the rest are treated like low level bags of scum! What I want to do is destroy this hidden power abuse. How will I do it, you may ask? I'm going to fight for the Regional Peaks. I'm going to make sure that before I get 'initiated' into the High Peak on my 16th hatchday, pokemon from the Regional Peaks can hold positions of power. Think about it! An Absol as president, instead of a Fluxray. A Houndoom as diplomat, instead of a Kyukori. A Lucario as War Council, instead of a Solynx. Yes, High Peak pokemon can still hold offices of power, but imagine what good our Valley can achieve if the best of the best are in power! Not just the best in the High Peak, but the best throughout the Peaks!" Silence followed after she finished. No applause graced her idea, just stunned silence. She shrunk from the quiet crowd, turned in her speech to Professor Lotus, then slunk back to her seat, head bowed. Kisterash rubbed her talons with her paw reassuringly, hoping to make Winter feel better.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page