PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Referral Renewal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Referral Renewal >

Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

QUOTE originally posted by irisidium

Can we have the option to trade in a minun/plusle for the new ones? I just claimed all the rewards since there wasn't any indication that new prizes would be added in future. I'm running out of friends :P
I agree with ya I like that option too that be nice espically for people like you and others that got the others before the new ones came out. Or better yet make it another referral bonus achievement for the other referrals we have possible whicth makes it nicer for other users want these customs. Plus this save problems such as people trying multi account or do horrible things to just get a custom sprite :(
I also totally agree. I would much rather have the let’s go sprites than the minun plusle and none of my other friends like Pokémon and would actually play. I think there should be another goal or something similar to that to get the let’s go sprites Edit: yup just realized I'm stupid because that is what trading is for
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page