PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 2

Winter hurredly slammed her journal closed and threw it under her bed. Her mother's clicking front talons echoed menacingly down her bedroom hall. "Winter, if you don't get out here right now, I will drag you out by the wing," she threatened. "Coming, Mother! I'm brushing my fur," she yelled. Grabbing her bag and notebooks for school, Winter hurried out of her room, past the Kyukori that was her mother, and out of her house door. Gliding on a warm air current, Winter soared to her friend's house. Dipping down, she landed and met with a Kinaster and her parents outside. "Good morning, Winter," called the Lunupine mother. "Good morning, Lady Lumin," Winter replied. The Solynx, Flare, only snorted at her and stared menacingly. The Kinaster leaped onto Winter, excitedly yelling, "Wiiiiiiiiiin! I'm so happy to see you!" Winter laughed and said, "When are you not, Kitter?" Kisterash, or Kitter as Winter says, cuffed her over the ear and displayed her outfit for her. "I'm wearing my celebration costume today. Do you think Current will notice?" "Current and every other boy in school! You know how much Kinaster are revered in our academy." Kisterash blushed and giggled, then skipped down her porch. "Gossip won't get us to school on time; let's go!!" Winter laughed and jogged after her.
~*~*~
The duo arrived at school early, with everyone milling in the courtyard outside. Almost immediately, pokemon of the High Peak, or pokemon exclusive to Pokefarm, swarmed around Kisterash. She was bombarded with flurries of "Oh, you look so beautiful!" "That outfit is to DIE for, Kisterash!" "Where can I get something like that?" Winter snorted at the wild crowd around Kisterash, and turned to walk away. Unfortunately, Alpen was walking right towards her. She blushed and wildly flared out her wings, but he was only investigating the large crowd. Winter turned to sneak away, but a clawtip on her shoulder made her freeze. She turned around and saw Alpen with a concerned look. "Winter, right," he asked first. She slowly nodded. "Oh thank the Peaks. I wanted to tell you that Professor Lotus expects you to present your senior project today," he said, relief melting across his face. Winter froze in fear. "My project. It's at home! Oh Arceus, I left it at home! Thank you!" She bolted towards her house, wings pumping as hard as she could. When she glanced back at Alpen, she saw him watching her with worry. He's worried? About me?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page