PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Characters you meet

Chapter 1

It was here when we met. The Valley of Union. The mountain peaks around provide refuge to the Pokemon of the Farm, each peak representing a region. Down in the Valley lies a city. Gulch Park. Here, the residents of the Valley and the Peaks can stay without fear of the trainers, for it is a pokemon refuge. However, great hostility has arisen, for the regions are having a hard time fitting in with us hybrids. We quickly lay claim to power, but those in charge of Gulch Park are horribly abusing it. I feel like I'm the only Koroku in the Valley to see the oppression. How could they, through the veil of happiness they wear? Alpen. An Absol who stole my heart. Unfortunately. Mother and Father would never allow us to be together. They wish for me to be Kyukori on my 16th birthday. They save the powerful stone for that fateful day. On that fateful day, I shall be paired with another Kyukori for life. On his 16th birthday, Alpen will be Mega Evolved as well, and allowed to mingle with those of his Peak. Some days, I wish not for my high status.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page