PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sanity Not Included: RPDS&T {NEW POLL (2)}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Sanity Not Included: RPDS&T {NEW POLL (2)} >

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
A fancy header + This becomes an anime Ren did a thing and now (not quite) everyone's an anime schoolgirl/schoolboy for probably until next post. If anyone's vaguely interested, human formes are in each S/A/D/M Pokémon's description. ____ ____ / ⭕\ / ⭕\ \__/ \__/ √ __ WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE
There is a lot of distressed noises happening, because some Pokémon turned into animes and now they're in a sickeningly cliché anime school. Frost is making a big distress noise because he's in a suit. Cranberry is making a bigger distress noise because he has a hat. The biggest noise of all, however, is Gelly, but it's more of screech because she's screeing at Toxian and Xander, who are probably internally screeing at each other. Chrome may or may not care and he may or may not have internally put Azuri and Mauris into the overly saturated club and Azuri and Mauris may or may not know this because of the obvious look on Chrome's face. Oh and I added two new characters thank you very much, it seems that they do not know what to do and will be explored later on. WHOO
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page