PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
I realize I'm terrible for breaking my own posting schedule but everytime the Fam comes I just get so overwelmed. I've never had the best relationship with my Mother and in recent years for a lot of reasons, the one with my sister turned to poop as well. So them showing up for any reason usually ends up with my hackles raised and standing on the edge until they leave. Luckily they're leaving now, although a bit late concidering my sibling already tried to destroy the other half of my house by flooding it. It's still damp... So I hope the floor isn't going to end up damaged too badly but chances are it'll sink with use over the winter. That in and of itself is frustrating. On the bright side, somehow my luck let up finally. No Hm, using a normal Radar, I was chaining the PotD because lolwynuttourny for a mini "hunt". I did so as a personal joke but 140 into the chain later and I've got 3 Shiny Fletchling for my Collection and 1 Albino that I don't need. Concidering the Last Hunt I did with Swirlix with only a Radar and no HM took until 1/1418 which only ended because I activated a Charm on a Sei day and then hatched a couple hundred eggs, I'm counting myself lucky because my chains are usually bad even with HM. Imagine my surprise when I go to put birds away and one has brown wings. Was like "wut... wat is this?". It said 2/109 and I'm like "Oh shoot there was a FIRST one?" What is this madness
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page