PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Yes I enjoy changing my mind a lot so here is another changed review because the staff actually read these things so I wanna be helpful here. I also don’t want to spray my big mouth off so I am going to be choosey with my words here and try not to come off...negative when I mean something entirely different lmao I’m totally unsure how to say opinions on here without it coming off super rude ^^; so I am going to try my best. Wish me luck on not hurting myself thinking for once. First off, I stand firm on my addiction level to this site. Very addictive and I don’t think I’ll change my mind on that. I have no right to really judge the staff team because I was not here for PF1, I joined in 2017 so I have heard they got better and so that is what I believe. I do not wish to say any more on that matter, it’s a bad topic for me at the moment. If a staff member is confused or concerned, I will gladly clear it up in a private message. After joining other pet sites similar to this, I must give the best made award to PFQ. Everything looks and runs beautifully. Creater (Yes you Niet) is literally a genius and I could learn a thing or two about coding a site from him. I wouldn’t underestimate him. :p
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page