PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
First of all. This website has become a place of peace for me. It is overall so incredibly positive and comforting. I have met many nice people here and have had incredibly good bad talks. I know it sounds weird but a good bad talk is when you both can consider the mean things the other person talked about and consider and discuss it. I spend a lot of time here for the positive vibe and hope it will grow more with time. It makes me sometimes a bit sad when i always see the same names. I would love to see more new people here. I have also met some really rude people but not many. It bothers me how easily the prices sway and how quickly something is half the price because some people sell it cheaper. The current trade method bothers me and im looking forward to the new one. It bothers me a lot that many suggestions stay unanswered. Im curious and read them sometimes but see quite a few that are months old without any input from the team and without being accepted or denied. I like that the game doesnt forbid real money trade. I love how international the game is. A had a few short talks with team members that still give me a bad taste cause of something silly i said and now i feel too embarassed to contact for apologizing :/ one time no answer and one time angry answer felt really rough. I enjoy seeing the game develop and hope it always takes input from the people. Ill do my bwst to stay away from the team because that can really kill tun for me if something goes bad. Happened before. I wished there was something like "release all x that are non shiny/albino/melan/delta from field x." Overall im very happy here and i hope it stays that way.
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page