PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in closed | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > closed | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too) >

DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Mightyena to be a Doberman Pincher Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:Can it have the short tail and cropped ears(I don't belive in that but its in memmory of a dog who had those features)Plus doberman coloring please I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Espeon as a siamese cat Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:Siamese coloring too please I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Espeon as a sphinx cat Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:can she look like baldish and wrinkly idk
Avatar image was made by me in Piskel. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page