PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
I agree with Gladion that it would be a bit too complex, and I don't really think this clan is for making friends per se ^^' I think it'd be up to the mentor and/or mentee to engage in small talk/other topics and then escalate from there to friends if both are okay with that. Ice breakers aren't really necessary, since a mentor would just ask what the mentee would like to tackle first or something like that. The mentee could also easily start the conversation. Personally, I really enjoy helping people but I wouldn't want to be friends with every person who I helped due to for example; conflicting personalities, not having enough interests in common or a large age gap, etc. And I wouldn't want to be forced into partaking in other stuff that would potentially lead people on into thinking that I'm their friend. Just because we matched on favorite Pokémon, doesn't mean we'd get along outside of the mentoring program :c I guess there could be a little note for the more timid people, like: "Feeling intimidated? Remember, the mentors are here to help and won't bite you! Saying 'hi' and picking a topic to ask help with is a good start!"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page