PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Anduin's AvatarAnduin
I'm still dying for an easier way to mass release Pokemon from fields like the drag and select method. Clicking them individually is immensely tedious and what really gets me is that the fishing hut has (or had, last time I checked) a better system implemented already so I know it technically can be done. I get the concerns about releasing things accidentially but as someone who has accidentially released an albino I wanted back, the community is generally really good at returning things released accidentially and that's been the only reason for it not being implemented in fields I've heard (pre-emptive apologies if another more pressing reason has been given, but I just upgraded a badge and had to individually click 420 Sawsbuck to release, it drives me coocoo). By that same token while I greatly appreciate the attempts to stream line mass evolutions, it's still pretty dang tedious when you get to higher badge levels. Perhaps putting in the time and energy to evolve 1000 Pokemon click by click is part of the prestige of the badge but man. The slog is real. (I concede to not having an actual solution to this though, so it might just be what it is).
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page