PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in White Wolf Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > White Wolf Journal >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

Art Contests

Art that I drew for contests each one will have credit to whoever I drew the art for and the picture will be a direct link to the full size of the picture~

Katt Venus

~Character created by CatEnergetic ~Profile can be found on CatEnergetic's Toyhouse ~Drawn on 2/July/2018 ~Won a Shiny Ponyta and Shiny Fennekin

Permission

Only Cat Energetic has permission to use this drawing!

Alie the Leafcapix

~Pokesona created by Aliecole ~Part Vulpix, part Leafeon, and part Growlithe ~Drawn on 26/July/2018 ~Won a Shiny Shuckle and Shiny Zigzagoon ~Aliecole's Review: Your entry’s pose just screams “ready for action,” and I absolutely love that! It fits her personality so well! The background looks amazing and well-done, too!

Permission

Only Aliecole has permission to use this drawing!

Aedyn

~Pokesona created by crownedkitty25 ~Aedyn Profile can be found here ~Part Braixen, part Mew, and part Archen ~This was not for a contest ~Drawn on 3/July/2018

Permission

Only crownedkitty25 has permission to use this drawing!

Braixen Gijinka

~Gijinka created by Elizadesu ~Profile can be found on Elizadesu's Toyhouse ~Drawn on 12/August/2018 ~Won: 100 + 2 shiny ponytas ~Elizadesu's comment: "aah my daughter look so cute! ;o; I can really see her doing that pose haha"

Permission

Only Elizadesu has permission to use this drawing!
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page