PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in White Wolf Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > White Wolf Journal >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Hi y'all~ Female|New Mexico, USA|33|Married|2 kids|My DeviantArt I go by Vallery Putter (said like Pewter NOT like a golf putter and sometimes I write it like Pewter) with all of my games and Deviantart. My nickname is Vall and yes that is spelled with two ls not one. The reason for the nickname was when I first started playing online games there were usually about four people with the nickname of Val and it would get really confusing when we were all on so a few of my friends started calling me Vall and it kinda stuck lol. Vallery Putter was a character I created on my first RPG site that I ever played.

Vall's Description

Vallery will help who she wants to help and usually never asks for anything in return. Also, she tries to act like nothing is wrong but she is always on guard now, as if, she is afraid to trust those around her. Name: Vallery Aninie Putter(Pewter) Height: 5' 2" Weight: 100lbs Hair: Dark Burgendy, elbow length, usually either half braided or fully braided. Half braided means the top part of her hair is braided and the rest is loose. Eyes: Bright Light Blue Clothes: She usually wears a black long loose skirt with a dark red sash tied around her waist. A white off the shoulder short sleeve shirt that shows off her stomach. She constantly refuses to wear any shoes. Skin: Pale Jewelry: A black choker that has a blue tear-drop shaped diamond. A gold cuff around her right bicep and a pair of blue diamond earings.

Pictures of Vallery

Drawn by myself

I'm not very good with humans so I'm sorry if it doesn't look that great but I hope you get the idea of what she looks like.

Drawn by Elizadesu

Elizadesu's Deviantart! Her shop can be found here
So, yeah thats basically her description and a picture of her (bad as it is at least it looks better than my first a tempt about 6+ years ago which I lost lol). I found Pokefarm back in 2016 and love being here. It's fun and you never know what to expect with new updates and events. Um, what else? I love to draw random things and sometimes I'll draw for the art contests on here. I'm not really a draw on demand type of person I usually get some random idea and just draw it. Even with the art contests if I read the description and I have an idea then I'll enter (unless what is in my head can't seem to be put onto paper lol). I am not entirely sure what all I will put in this journal but it'll probably be some random stuff like stuff I find helpful and get tired of trying to find again (trust me this happens a lot for me lol). Probably my hunts, type race stuff, etc.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page