PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✨ Animela's Art Emporium ✨ - Closed for Gen 8

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > ✨ Animela's Art Emporium ✨ - Closed for Gen 8 >

Animela's AvatarAnimela
Animela's Art Emporium v.2
  • Chibi
  • Pixel Art
  • Sprites
  • Lick Icon
  • Gift Boxes
  • Forms
  • Introduction

Chibis

Chibi, otherwise known as "Small child" in Japanese, is an Art Style that refers to more Child-Like proportions. In lamen's terms, big head, small body. Offered is the Artist's Normal style as well as an additional "Towergirls" Style.

Examples

Normal: X - x - X - x - X Towergirl: X - x - X

Prices

Flat Color: $10 // £7.83 // 500zc // 1500gp
Full Color: $15 // £11.75 // 750zc // 2250gp

Valentines YCH

See Promotion Post Here

Pixel Art

Pixel Art Refers to larger Pixeled Drawings as seen below. They can be anything and any size larger than 100x100px.

Examples

Pricing

Pixel Art is $15 750zc // 2250gp) depending on Size and Complexity.

Sprites

The Sprite types offered here do not use a base of any form and instead are "drawn" normally. Pricing: $5 // £3.87 // 250zc // 1000gp Simple Animation: +$2 // £1.57
1-2 parts moving, Blinking ect
Complex Animation: +$5 // £3.87

Examples

Pokemon Style Personal Style Stream Avatar "Stream Avatar" is an Avatar Program used during Streams for user interaction with the streamer and other users. These can be either used as Stand-Alone sprites or fully working Avatars to either use in your own or have uploaded for Streamers who provide Custom Avatars for their Subs. @SoulWesson
Pricing: $5 // £3.95 Each or $15 // 11.85 for Working Set(Idle, Jump, Run, Stand, Sit) (250zc // 750gp Each) Custom Animated +$5 Single
5+5=$10 Total
, +$5 if added to Working Set
If the Working Set is Purchased, it only costs $5 to add an Additional Sprite+Animation

Lick Icons

Lick Icons started out as this little cat base. I first started making them on Pokefarm in 2010 when I opened my first shop here. Over the years I started scratching my own base and improved on the way I make them. For Sentimental Reasons and large Demand, I still offer them.

Examples

Pricing: $4 // £3.16 // 200zc // 600gp Additional Animation
Other than the normal Licking
: +$2 // £1.55 // 300gp

Gift Boxes

Gift Boxes are a small spriting style that uses a personal base from 2012 and tends to be really Popular. Any character can be set into the box to be giftwrapped, with or without the bow.

Examples

Pricing: $4 // £3.16 // 200zc // 800gp Simple Animation: +$1 // £0.79 // 150gp
1-2 parts moving, Blinking ect
Complex Animation: +$2 // £1.55 // 300gp

Order Forms

Chibis

[b]Ani, Chibify me![/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Pixel Art

[b]Pixel Pixel~[/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character/Object Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Stream Avatar

[b]Ani, I feel like Running[/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Single or Set[/b]: [b]If Single, Type?[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Sprites (Pokemon Style)

[b]I need Pokemon Style Sprites[/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Type[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Sprites (Personal Style)

[b]I need Personal Style Sprites[/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Type[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Lick Icons

[b]Hey! Lickies![/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Background[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Gift Boxes

[b]Wrap me up![/b] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Character Image/Reference[/b]: [b]Extra Comments[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:
Hello there and Welcome to Animela's Art Emporium, v.2
More like v.6 at this point if you include old Pokefarm
Edition!
My Last Shop was closed down due to some unforseen circumstances over a year ago. But now I'm back and ready to roll.

Basic Rules

1. Please don't Rush me. I am a parent, she takes priority. 2. See my Drawing Lists for Things I'll do. 3. See my "Copyright" Clause for permissional things if you're worried
It's pretty basic, do what you want, ect
. (Below) 4. I retain the right to work on Orders in any Order. Sometimes I like to do all the Quick Stuff in a row just to get them over with and make a Post with Multiple Orders in it 5. I retain the right to deny any orders given. 6. I please ask, don't drown me. Give others a Chance! Per Person Limits per Post: - 3 Total - 1 Digital/Chibi If you need more than this because of a project, please Contact me to make a Contract. 7. Deposits are only accepted with Paypal/Cash Orders. - See my "Payments" section for Accepted Payments. 8. I stream semi-regularily on Twitch.Tv @AnimelaKunti. I may work on Comissions from here, over there. If I am not allowed to work on your Piece Publicly, please let me know ahead of time, otherwise I may automatically start if I'm working on Orders in Livestream.

"Copyright" Stuff

This is a General Copyright Message for those who find this kind of stuff important. If you Require Proof of Permission to use a Piece that you Ordered and Paid for Here, This Artist deems that Screenshotting this message and the rest of the "Clause' is enough proof of this Artist. Linking this Thread should also work. In the event that this thread no longer exists, link the Artist's userpage from here or Deviantart Paid Rights After a Commission is fully Paid for, the Owner of the Artwork Gains permissions to the Following Rights: Display within Posts, Roleplays, anywhere you'd display stuff ect Resdistribution/Reupload on Character Websites Give permission to another user to use the purchased Artwork under their terms. Usage in various things such as Avatars, Post Backgrounds, Signitures, ect ect ect The Art Owner is not allowed to Claim they made the work themselves. If edits are needed because there is something wrong with the Artwork, redlining is okay but please allow the Artist to make the final Edits. Just let the Artist know there is something wrong. Please do not re-upload to Deviantart, it may accidently get flagged in their Copyright System. You can Favorite it there instead. Artist Rights The Artist Retains the Rights to: Display Artwork as part of their Gallery, Examples, ect. Upload to general Gallery websites as part of their profile. (Deviantart ect) - In the case that the Artwork needs to be delay-posted in the case of Gifting or Spoiler Work and/or is not for public viewing, please let the Artist know ahead of time. The Artist will not Claim to Own the characters within the Artwork unless the characters actually do belong to them. The Artist will not claim to have designed the characters unless a character was requested to be designed. Unpaid Artwork In the case that the Commissioner refuses to pay what was agreed for a completed Art Piece they will be put into a private List and refused any further exchanges. The Artwork will be filed away and will not be allowed to be used by the Comissioner whatsoever. If an Original Character Design was Requested to be Designed but was not Paid for, Character Design Rights overturn to the Artist.
Basically, If you make me create a character that was not made before, I can use that character for future things if you do not pay for it.
Freebie Artwork In the case that The Artist says themselves that an Art Piece will be "Free to Use", anyone may use this Artwork with the same rights as the "Paid Rights" section.
This may happen when I occasionally draw Generic Character Artwork/Fanart for myself or if Generic Character Artwork/Fanart was refused payment.
In the case that someone has refused payment on a paid piece, they will be denied access to the Freebies List.

Drawing Lists

I will Draw

1. Humans 2. Furries 3. Pokemon 4. Ponies 5. Animals 6. Basically anything with a reference. 7. I can Animate stuff

I will not Draw

1. Complex Machinery 2. "Hate" art 3. Politics
Art Types All of these should have their own Tab above. Digital Artwork - Chibis Pixel Art - Sprites(Base) - Sprites(Scratch) Lick Icons - Gift Boxes Payment Types
Will Always TakeMost AcceptOccasionallyPlease Do Not Offer
Paypal/Cash Zophan Canisters Shinies Sylestia Gold Origami Goldeen Summons Large Gems Boxes Gold Poke Art Trades MegaStones Credits Berries Throw Away Items
My Prices are Listed in USD & GBP in most places. Please use the Chart Below if you need help Converting for Payments made with Digital Goods

Conversion Chart So Far

Noting: Since I normally give to PFQ Customers but have not lowered my Cash Prices this time, I am giving a Discount to PFQ Items so please do not use these values outside of this thread. $1 = 50zc ish $1 = 150gp $1 = 1 Large Gem $2 = Boxbox
Summon Chart
Low Favour - $1
Neutral - $2
High Favor - $3
Need - $4
Most of these I only need Once.
Super Common/Low EHP Shiny: $2 Normal Shinies: $3 Exclusive-Type Shiny: $6 Shiny Legend: $30 (No Regis)
I already have them all
^ Meloetta, Xerneas, Zygaurde, Cressalia or Shaymin: $40 ^ Arceus: $50 MegaStones(x)
Normal
: $2 MegastonesQ: $3 MegaStones(L)
Used on Legends
: $4 Albinos: $6
I don't really like Albinos so if I do accept them, I will sell them.
Melanistic: Offer, I never really decided my Standing on them so I may or may not accept depending on Looks and if they've been revamped already.

Price vs Style Summery

Please see Coversion Chart for Making Swaps

This Summery is to help make it easier for those who don't feel like using the Conversion Chart and doing as much math.

Chibis

Basic: $15 // £11.75 // 750zc // 2250gp 5 Shinies 3 Exclusive Shinies (Varient/Fakemon) 5-7 Summons 15 Large Gems Extra Character: $7 // £5.48 // 350zc // 1050gp 2 Shinies 1 Exclusive Shinies (Varient/Fakemon) 3 Summons 7 Large Gems Background: $10 // £7.83 // 500zc // 1500gp 4 Shinies 2 Exclusive Shinies (Varient/Fakemon) 4-5 Summons 10 Large Gems

Pixel Art

Average 150x150px Canvas $12 // £9.48 // 600zc // 1800gp 4 Shinies 2 Exclusive Shinies (Varient/Fakemon) 4-5 Summons 12 Large Gems

Scratch Sprites

$5 // £3.87 // 250zc // 750gp 2 Shinies 2-3 Summons 5 Large Gems

Lick Icon

$4 // £3.16 // 200zc // 600gp 2 Shinies 2 Shinies 2-3 Summons 4 Large Gems

Gift Boxes

$4 // £3.16 // 200zc // 600gp 2 Shinies 2 Shinies 2-3 Summons 4 Large Gems

Animation

Animation

As some might know, most of my stuff can be animated for an Extra Fee. Usually this is 50% of the inital price. Pixel Art: $2 Simple $6 Complex Sprites $2 Simple $4 Complex Gift Box $1 Simple $2 Complex Lick Icon/Emoticon $2 Fusions/Chaos 1 Box Price Conversion Guide: $1 = 1 Summon // 150gp // 50zc $2 = 1 Summon // 300gp // 100zc $4 = 1-2 Neutral+ Summon
Please check Summon Chart
// 600gp // 200zc $6 = 2 High+ Summon // 900gp // 300zc

What to Help Advertise me?

This is my Banner!

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~Lbw-][img]https://pfq.link/~pJ8M[/img][/url]
  • Main
  • Links
>(ouo)< I haz more space. Feel free to PM me, I don't bite!
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page