PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of Deedee92 and Pestilance Gym
A trainer walked through the doors of the gym with Kaybre by her side. "Hello, I challenge this gym!" ACottontail said. "Let's use 1 mega and 2 non mega/legendary pokemon if that is alright with you." "Welcome trainer to pestilance and I gym there will be a 3 on three battle best out of three wins would you like to battle pestilance or I first" Deedee92 said. ACottontail noticed the pokemon that belonged to each gym leader. Well that made things easier. "I'll challenge Deedee92 first." ACottontail couldn't wait to throw the pokeball she was holding into battle. "Go, Eternal Rage!" ACottontail threw her pokeball and a mega Gyarados roared. Dewgong shot a beam of energy at Eternal Rage. Enternal Rage rushed into the energy beam and crunched Dewgong's face. Dewgong slapped Eternal rage with their tail. Eternal Rage turned around and bit the tail. They let go let go and quickly crunched the middle of Dewgong. Dewgong fainted. Round 1 VS "Good job Eternal Rage, return." ACottontail put the pokeball back. Another ball rolled out of her sleeve with a trollish smile. "Go Game Breaker." Fury shot an energy beam. Game Breaker ran up to Fury and choped them with Chip away. Game Breaker shot a large hyper beam but Fury weakened it with a hurricane of strong winds. Fury breathed flames onto Game breaker who once again used hyper beam. Game Breaker was running at Fury at an alarming rate. A beam of energy shot from Fury's mouth to stop Game Breaker however she came through and slammed Fury to the ground. Fury fainted. Round 2 VS "Good job trainer for beating my gym," The leader said handing ACottontail a badge. "Yay." ACottontail said quietly. ACottontail uninspired for what to end this retelling with left the gym.
Anyway I got this badge from the gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page