PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lab Rats

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Lab Rats >

BugInTheWater's AvatarBugInTheWater

Part 3- Making Something Out of Nothing

“Where do we go now?” asked Dvalitsa. He looked kind of confused and lost. We go somewhere and rest. We need to sleep. We need to find a perfect resting place. “But where is that perfect resting place?” I don’t know, but we have to find it. You’ll know when we get there. Gawile climbed up Dvalista and sat on his shoulder. Let’s go, Trainer. “Alright." Dvalitsa slowly walked down the streets, making sure that Gawile was safe. After walking for 2 hours, the two finally happened upon an alley. The alley lead to a dead end, and it had a dumpster to protect from onlookers. This is the place. Gawile hopped off and laid down behind the dumpster. Nobody will ever see us, and if it comes to it, we could get stuff from the dumpster. Dvalitsa nodded, and curled up beside Gawile. He let himself turn back into his human-like ditto form. Goodnight, Gawile. Thank you. Goodnight, Dvalitsa. You deserve the thanks more.
And with that, Lab Rats is done! You guys may post now~
Hey I'm Bug and I love my fursona. If you'd like, press this button (it goes to his Toyhouse page) and click the kecleon version I did (credits)
My icon is a sprite edit by Matamoja, and the button was made by CrestedIbis!
:
Lv. 95 — 2,694 / 30,068
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page