PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sprite Permission Request Thread >

Flarethekitty's AvatarFlarethekitty
hello! sorry to disturb you with such a lengthy reply! I have two quick questions, would i be allowed to edit the black/white and the sun/moon animated sprites, these just so you know what i mean
and use the albino/melan colors ? so i'll be bascailly recoloring the animated gif to have the colors of it's melan/albino form
I would like to try and recreate both the black/white and sun/moon sprites for every pokemon's melan/albino forms. I am aware that currently the albinos/melans are being remade, therefore i will only be working on regions that are fully done, and making sure that there isn't any changes being made to specific pokemons (also if someone is already doing this please let me know, with proof that they are doing this and that the project hasn't been dropped, i would hate to have stolen someone else's project)
and secondly would i be allowed to make a giant art post for these and let people use them if they wish too ? of course with proper credit being given from both myself and whoever uses the sprites.
The only sprites that i will not be animating will be any of the pokefarm exclusive pokemon (like Lunupine, wagell, ect.) and any of the pokefarm megas, and of course i will only be doing 10 sprites at a time, like you stated you do not allow a person to use every sprite all at once. Thank you for taking the time to read this, my apologies if anything sounds confusing, once again im sorry to disturb you! If i can't do this then that will be perfectly okay with me, thank you for your time again!
Flare • 21 • She/They Trade Shop • Art Shop • Journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page