PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [13+] Cryst's Journal (v3.0)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > [13+] Cryst's Journal (v3.0) >

Cryst's AvatarCryst
Type Race
A place to log my TR progress

Race Cycle

August - - 215 points September - - 273 points October - - 17 points November - - 1,340 points December - - 1,040 points

January - - 1,715 points February - - 1,080 points March - - 6,140 points April - - 1,770 points May - - 0 points June - - 3,840 points July - - 10,500 points August - - 7,045 points September - - 6,625 points October - - 2,730 points November - - 0 points December - - 0 points

January - - 3,000 points February - - 213 points March - - 440 points April - - 0 points May - - 44 points June - - 0 points July - - 0 points August - - 0 points September - - 0 points October - - 0 points November - - 0 points December - - 0 points

January - - 0 points February - - 4 points March - - 0 points April - - 0 points May - - 0 points June - - 2,158 points July - - 6,630 points August - - 1,528 points September - - 0 points October - - 4,880 points November - - 0 points December - - 4,160 points

January - - 4,644 points February - - 66 points March - - 0 points April - - 0 points May - - 0 points June - - 0 points July - - 0 points August - - 0 points September - - 66 points October - - 0 points November - - 0 points December - - 600 points

January - - 0 points February - - 0 points March - - 0 points April - - 0 points May - - 10,128 points ✯June - - 9,696 points ✯July - - 10,856 points August - - 1,140 points September - - 5,000 points ✯✪October - - 17,520 points November - - 9,247 points December - - 6,265 points

January - - 14,379 points

✯ leader archive

June '23

type: total players: 199 total points: 213,857 rating: 4.9/5 fragments: x 16/16

feedback

- did an amazing job organizing ! - No complaints:) - Supportive and helpful leader, kept the thread updated well and encouraged the team to do our best! - You've been a fantastic team leader, thank you! - was a little disappointed by the placing leader was great and nice :) - Energetic and kept the team motivated! Thanks for being a team leader! - Cryst was very active and receptive in the thread, her posts were very encouraging and it was a fun experience ::-) - Did a great job! - You've been such a good host Cryst and I hope to see you around again cuz ur loads of fun!! - Cryst was super heccin epic and very positive the whole type race. 10/10 would love to be on your team again - Excellent leader! Very proactive, kind and friendly to team members. You're a nice egg <(^o^ )/ <3 - She was very friendly and updated the thread often - made a great little thread with a comprehensive clicklist! - thanks for being awesome team leader 🙌 cya next time - Good job! It was lots of fun! - Organised, friendly, active, responsive - Cryst just did an incredible job! - Cool template! And loved the typerace hatch showcase. :) - kept it consistent, kind, social, up to date and absolutely a great leader for the team to rally behind! - You did great! Thanks for hosting. - Cryst was active, encouraging and overall very friendly and helpful. Having a frequently updated specials lists, mascots and several options for a click list was a huge help and motivator. - First one I've participated in but it seemed good. - Cryst was amazing! - Deserves a reward :)

July '23

type: total players: 180 total points: 168,671 rating: 4.8/5 fragments: x 14/16

feedback

- Cryst was a great leader. They were helpful and responsive, and they stayed active throughout the whole TR. - You did Amazing! - Very active leader, was nice to see! ^^ - Cryst was a very kind and thoughtful leader, I really appreciated their leadership during the dragon team type race <3 - wonderful. she was always helping cheering us on - Super great! - Best leader I've had in a while! Friendly and helpful! - This was fun - Gave great tips to those hunting randoms on how to take advantage of V-Wave when possible, was also as active as they could be. - Awesome job! Happy to have been on the team with you <3 - They did absolutely amazing!! ^^ sending best of luck to them for the next type race - Very engaged, responded to many questions and showed support the entire time. Very good 5/5 - They were the best - They were incredibly enthusiastic and helpful throughout the race! - you're very cool keep it up - Very well organized! Would love to work under them again, especially since they were nice and encouraging. - C was very friendly and kept in touch often! - Cryst was so cool!!!! Very welcoming and encouraging, made a super helpful guide and clicklist (that egg design guide in particular saved my life), and was generally very leaderly c:

October '23

type: total players: 225 total points: 271,457 rating: 4.9/5 fragments: x 16/16

feedback

- best tr leader i’ve had in a while! so helpful and motivating - Thank you for being such a great team leader. - incredible work!! u were so active and helpful :) - Omg such an amazing leader and also great co-host! Thanks so much for leading us to victory <33 Love the trophy too! - Dystopia - They made sure everything was updated, and were present for a majority of the race!!! I liked them quite a bit :> - co-leader go brrr - Amazing so helpful - The best I've had so far! Thank you so much to my amazing co-leaders! I wish I could have yall as leaders each time 😭 - Thank you ! This was very fun ! - Super motivational, involved and all-around excellent! Kept the team involved and provided great feedback and kept things updated. <3 - Great! Everything ran smoothly, whole race was fun, and handled any issues promptly :> - Amazing! Them and the co-host made an amazing team! Always encouraging us and never failed to say how proud we made them. A pleasure to race with <3 - SOO NICE EVERYTHING WAS SO WELL MADE SO HAPPY!!! TEAM PSYCHIC FOREVER - positive, motivating, brought a nice atmosphere to the TR :) - active user with frequent communication and updates! enjoyed it greatly! - Amazing leadership!!! - An amazing Leader that led us to victory! - Wonderful job leading us to the top! - You've done spectacularly bb, and I hope you never forget how well you've done <3 - Was very motivating and active during the type race!! Made everything feel special and exciting - CRYST YOU'RE INCRDIBLE - Awesome job, Cryst!! - cryst was actually a 10/5, super encouraging the entire time, and chose an excellent co-leader too. the best type race experience i've ever had honestly - Fun and engaging. Supportive to new players - thanks for hosting and being so active in the forum! and thanks to mochi for co-hosting, you were both great <3 - Really amazing, leader and co-host, made the race doubly fun! - Provided so much useful information on the team thread! - Our leader was the best I've had, I really hope they have the chance to lead again. - I think they did great. - amazing teamwork! - Cryst was very motivational and active and their forum setup was very beautiful - Thank you for the optimistic leading. You were wonderful. - leader was Great! co leader was lovely also - Really helpful!

✪ winners archive

October '23

shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
271,457 total points
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade ShopArt ShopPortrait Shop TR Score: 6,483 ✦ Hunt: 130/3925
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page