PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Art Continuum

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Art Continuum >

Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Hey. I'm Scarab. I watch over the Moray Abyss.

Navigation

Quick Links
About MePokéSonas
Art ShopProgress
MelansHunts
InventoryShop
Special ThanksCredits
Dexing Services
RulesKanto
JohtoHoenn
SinnohUnova
KalosAlola
GalarPokeFarm

Navigational Information

► HOME

You are here! The first page of my journal is large and full of information, so I recommend using the links to visit each post separately. There are links at the bottom of each section, made for easy browsing!

► POKÉSONAS

My characters, specifically my PokéSonas. Contains art and information about Vortex (AKA Spin), Scarab, Ankh and (soon) the Moray Abyss. There's a link to the rest of my characters on Toyhouse if you want to see more of them.

► ART SHOP

Looking to buy some art? Check it out! If you have already commissioned me, and didn't set your commission to private, you can find a link to your piece on here. Just in case you ever lose it!

► PROGRESS

My progress on PokéFarm. Contains information about my goals, badges, and accomplishments.

► MELANS

You can view my amazing melanistic Pokémon here, plus some of my other significant Pokémon!

► HUNTS

A log of all of my past hunts with (mostly) accurate stats. You can see what future hunts I want to do. This page also contains a table showing what breeding pairs I own.

► INVENTORY

Tables showing most of the items in my inventory. Can be used as a reference in case you want to borrow something, or if you want to try and buy something off me that isn't listed in my shop.

► SHOP

My Pokémon and item shop. This was supposed to be a placeholder, but it turns out I prefer having all of my shops in the same place, even if it does mean I don't get as much traffic.

► SPECIAL THANKS

This is where I keep a log of what the people of PokéFarm have sent me over the years. You guys are super generous!

► CREDITS

All of my credits can be found here. You can also find my free-to-use templates here, which is a weird location to keep them, but it will do for now.

► DEXING

My dexing services. It also acts as a catalogue of my special Pokémon, and shows which special Pokémon I need to dex. This page is platform heavy.
Please do not post in this thread. Send me a personal message instead!

About Me: Extended Version

About

Stats

• Name: Spin
    AKA: Laura, Spinnando, Continuum, Scarab
  • Zodiac: Dragon / Pisces
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Type: Dark / Dragon

Interests

General Likes

• Animals, art, books, fantasy, music, nature, paranormal, robots, science, space, time travel, video games.

Animals

• Birds, bugs, cats, crabs, deer, dolphins, dragons, mice, owls, red pandas, sharks, spiders, wolves.

Bands / Music Artists

• 65Daysofstatic, ABBA, C418, Crush 40, ELO, Julien-K, Murray Gold, Muse, Nightwish, NSP, Pendulum, Pet Shop Boys, Pink Floyd, Röyksopp, Sam Smith, Skyhill, The National, Theophany, Tim Follin, TWRP, Queen, Wham!

Books

• A Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter, Midnight is a Lonely Place, loads of murder and ghost mysteries.

Colours

• Blue, brown, gold, greyscale, green, pink, purple.

Food & Drink

• Chicken, chips/fries, chocolate, fish, pizza, milk, tea.

Movies

• Apollo 13, Back to the Future, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Contact, Finding Nemo, Guardians of the Galaxy, Independence Day, Indiana Jones, Interstellar, Shrek, Stargate, The Day After Tomorrow, The Dish, The Green Mile, The Lion King, The Mummy, The Shawshank Redemption, Toy Story, Twister.

Music Genres

• 70’s/80’s, Atmospheric, Chiptune, D&B, Electric, Metal, Rock, Symphonic Metal.
  • I’ll listen to anything.

TV Shows

• Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, EastEnders, Erased, Game of Thrones, Gurren Lagann, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Merlin, My Hero Academia, Rick and Morty, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Universe, Steven Universe, Top Gear (old).

Video Games

• Don't Starve, Dota 2, Ecco the Dolphin, Fallout, Freedom Planet, Luxor, MapleStory, Mario, Minecraft, Ori and the Blind Forest, Owlboy, Pokemon, Portal, Red Dead Redemption, Sonic the Hedgehog, Starbound, Terraria, The Elder Scrolls, The Legend of Zelda, The Stanley Parable, Transformice, Undertale, World of Warcraft.

Web Comics

• Drop-Out, Homestuck, Lackadaisy Cats, Off-White.

YouTube/Twitch

• Alt Shift X, Cybershell, Egoraptor, GameGrumps, H3H3Productions, HatFilms, JonTron, Let's Game It Out, Mousie, OneyPlays, Retsupurae, RTGame, SingSing, Sips, SPEEPSHighway, SuperMega, Team Double Dragon, The Last Harpy, Vsauce, Yogscast.

Pokemon

What Pokemon Are You?

(I hate the idea of telling somebody "I told you so", especially when they're upset. We can always give people advice, but it's up to them if they want to follow it. I definitely do not consider myself to be "highly intelligent" either, but the rest of it is pretty accurate... I think. I'm glad I got Ninetales though and I love doing these quizzes.)

Favourite Pokemon

• Absol, Arcanine, Burmy, Chandelure, Doduo, Dragonair, Dragonite, Dratini, Gengar, Hoothoot, Kabuto, Kingdra, Krabby, Leafeon, Magnemite, Magneton, Meowth, Mewtwo, Milotic, Mothim, Ninetales, Noctowl, Persian, Piplup, Pumpkaboo, Raichu, Rowlet, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Skarmory, Skorupi, Starmie, Staryu, Stunky, Skuntank, Umbreon, Unown, Vanillish, Vanillite, Vanilluxe, Wormadam.

Favourite Games

• Red/Yellow, Moon, SoulSilver.

Favourite Natures

• Bitter: Gentle > Sassy > Calm > Careful.

Favourite Types

• Dark, Bug, Ground, Steel, Water, Flying.

Extra Information

Click Policy

• Party Clicks: If I don't click back, it's because of technology problems.
  • Mass Clicks: I hunt for Pokerus most of the time, so if I only give you party clicks, it's because I've had Pokerus. Otherwise I return mass clicks if I have the time.

PM Policy

• PMs are fine! They don't bother me at all, but please keep this in mind: I don't like small talk. Questions about the site are welcome, and you can, of course, talk to me about my art, characters, and interests. If you want to talk about something you're into, go right ahead! If you need to vent about something, I'll listen.

Farm Name

• Title: Moray Abyss.
  • The Moray Abyss is a location found in the universe of Ecco the Dolphin, one of my favourite games of all time. It is, as the name suggests, a deep abyss occupied by moray eels. One in particular is gigantic, and Ecco battles it in order to rescue two of the Asterite's globes.

Field Names

• My UFT and forge fields are named after locations from Skyrim, particularly from the Dragonborn DLC that primarily takes place on the beautiful island of Solstheim. My showcase fields are named after locations, levels and chapter titles from the Ecco the Dolphin series. My breeding pair fields are named after zones from various Sonic the Hedgehog games. I considered naming my entire farm after Solstheim, but I enjoy the mix.

Melanistic Names

• So far, aside from one, my melan Pokemon are all named after Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption characters. Their custom descriptions all have more detail, including some personal lore relating to the world I am building here. It's all just for fun and usually made up on the spot, so it might not make sense.
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page