PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Well I'm typing the first 3 chapters of my Pearl shiny scramble in a different journal post because wynaut.

Chapter 1 - A Wish away from home

"Alright I need a cute charm Pokemon." Shiny said to herself. Being allured by the legend of shiny pokemon she needed a partner who could help her catch them. Sure she was given a Piplup, however he did not have cute charm, nor could be a shiny. Shiny started pacing outside of Sand Gem town. Why is it so bright out? It is 8 'clock at night? The sun burned Shiny's eyes. Shiny wasn't paying to much attention to where she was going and accidentally walked into some tall grass. Right then a shiny Bidoof attacked! Shiny Bidoof counter: 5 "Alright I can deal with a little Beaver. Bring it on Bidoof." Shiny said making fists Just then a Cleffa jumped in between the trainer and the shiny Bidoof. "Both of you stop fighting! Why don't the two of you just talk things out?" The Bidoof tackled the Cleffa in response. 'Alright I didn't want things to have to come to this, but if that's the way you want to play things." The Cleffa wiggled his finger. Green orbs flew from the Bidoof to the Cleffa. He used mega drain. Cleffa healed one damage. Bidoof tackled the Cleffa again. The Cleffa's words started getting to the Bidoof. She gained a small crush on the star pokemon. The Cleffa pounded on the Bidoof. The Bidoof stood in awe as the Cleffa appeared to be chanting something. Cleffa wiggled his finger and an ominous wind blew by. The Bidoof didn't notice however. Just then an orb of light flew onto Cleffa and appeared to heal him. The Cleffa pounded on the Bidoof. The Bidoof tackled him in response. Cleffa wiggled his finger and began to reed Bidoof's mind. Tackle, love Cleffa, Tackle, love Cleffa she was thinking. The Bidoof and Cleffa charged at each other with a tackle and pound. The Bidoof tackled the Cleffa again. Cleffa mud bombed the Bidoof. This was it. One hit from either side would end the fight. Would love save the Cleffa that was defending Shiny? Yes, yes it did. Cleffa beat the Bidoof with a pound. The Cleffa was tired from his fight, but appeared to level up two levels. Shiny pokemon encountered:6 Shiny pokemon caught:5 "Wow! You protected a complete stranger. That is very kind of you." Said Shiny. She smiled at the Cleffa's kindness, and at the fact she had so many shiny Bidoof she let one faint. That's right, she let a shiny faint. "Pant, no problem... I'm glad to help..." The Cleffa fell down. "Cleffa!" shouted Shiny. She saved to make sure she wouldn't run into any more wild pokemon, then rushed to the pokemon center. "Nurse Joy please heal this Cleffa!" Nurse Joy took the injured pokemon and placed him on a machine. In a second the Cleffa got up. "Here is your Cleffa. We hope to see you again!" Shiny took the Cleffa outside. "Are you okay? Who are you? My name is Shiny?" Asked Shiny. "Hello Shiny? it's very nice to meet you! My name is Wish, Wish the Cleffa. Don't worry I'm great! I should be the one asking if you're okay. It's dangerous to go into the tall grass without any pokemon." Shiny's mom's words echoed through her head Don't go into the tall grass without a pokemon, ooo, boo ooo. "Don't worry I'm good. I wasn't the one who got tackled by that Bidoof. Still it looks like you came rather close in that battle, how long have you been battling for?" "Actually that was my first battle. I was born yesterday after all. What brings you out to the tall grass anyway?" Still it was unbelievable, a very niche in battle use ability actually helped this Cleffa win his first battle. "Oh I was looking for a pokemon to go on my journey with. One with cute charm in fact." Said Shiny. "Hey I have cute charm! But what is a journey?" asked the young Cleffa. "Well a journey is where a trainer sets off with some pokemon to explore the world, make some friends and partake in many battle challenges. Would you like to go on a journey with me?" Shiny answered. "You got me at make friends! Let's go make friends with all of the pokemon in the world!" "Okay!" And then Wish the Cleffa joined Shiny's team. "So first I should go tell my mom about me leaving on a journey." "Okay! You lead the way!" The two walked onto route 201. With her first pokemon Shiny felt conferable to talk to all of the maybe trainers on route one. "That ledge is one way!" Well duh, I have poor climbing skills so I probably can't get up waist high ledges. "If your pokemon's health gets low you should go to the pokemon center!" I know this already. What's next, a trainer tries to teach me how to walk. "If you press the control pad you can walk!" Yes, yes it was next. "Avoid wild pokemon from staying away from tall grass." Well actually you have to avoid water and caves too. Shiny said "Seriously Wish, do you believe people are telling us the basics we already know? Who doesn't know this stuff?" "I didn't. In fact I find it interesting." Wish twiddled his stubs. "Oh sorry Wish, I forgot for a moment that you were born yesterday." Shiny answered. The duo successfully made it back to Twinleaf town without running into any wild pokemon. Shiny stood in front of her house. "This is it. My house... I'm telling my mother about my journey, and I won't see home for a while. Heh, heh, it's kind of hard to believe." "Well I think your house is very nice! Let's go inside. I want to see how it looks like!" The duo stepped inside. Shiny:"Um... Mom, there is something I want to tell you." Mom:"What is it Shiny?" She saw Wish. "Aw what a cute pokemon you have there." "Thanks." Mom:"Are you and your cute little pokemon healthy. You should take a quick rest." Shiny:"Well... Mom..." Shiny had an unconformable look on her face. Mom:"What's up Shiny? Shiny:"Professor Rowan asked me to fill in the pokedex. So mom, I'm leaving on a journey." Mom:"Wow. Professor Rowan asked you to do something that big. Okay dear, go for it! Your mom's got your back!" Shiny:"Thanks mom."She rubbed her arm. Mom:"Oh I know! Shiny, I've got something that you'll find useful. Here take this journal. In here you can record your dearest memories." Shiny:"Thanks mom." "Wow a journal? I love how it looks." Mom:"Gee, a journey full of adventure... I envy you kiddo. Plus you're not alone. You have your cute Cleffa with you. I wish I could go instead!" Shiny:"Wait what about that journey full of pokemon contests? You know, the ones you told me about when I was a kid. You even have that scrap book on it." Mom"I'm just joking, dear! Yup, Shiny! I'll be all right with only my Glameow, so you go out and enjoy your adventure." "Ha ha ha! That's a great joke! I don't get it..." Shiny:She gave a smile. "Thanks mom. I want to have one last look at my room before heading out." Shiny began crying a bit. "Are you okay? You appear to be crying." Shiny:"Don't worry wish, I'm fine. I just have to get over the fact I'm leaving home for a while. It's a little hard now but I bet I'll do better after we set out in a little while." Mom:"When you're exposed to new things, and experience new sensations... It makes your mother happy too... But come back sometimes. I would love to hear all of the experiences you have on your journey, and the kinds of pokemon you've caught dear." Shiny:"Don't worry mom, I will." Just then Barry's mom barged into the room. Barry's mom:"Excuse me. Is my little Barry here?" Mom:"Oh? No, he's not..." Barry's mom:"Oh... Then, he must have left already... What to do... That boy shouted about going on an adventure, then he bolted. Shiny:"You know Barry, he is always going as fast as a speed form Deoxys." Barry's Mom: "He's so headstrong and reckless... I at least wanted him to take this..." Mom: "Not to worry, Shiny will deliver that to him. Won't you Shiny?" "We promise!" Shiny:"Yep, forget about the only person in the room who supports the mighty team skull." "Team Skull? Who's that?" Mom:"Oh they're some boy band of thugs Shiny want's to join... And they are kind of a bad influence..." Shiny:"Mom! How many times do I have to tell you team Skull is not a boy band. Besides I don't see a group of loiterers who aggressively dance at people are a bad influence." Gets out a clipboard. "Adding that to the list..." Barry's mom:"I know you have a petty habit of stealing minor things like candy bars or Barry's Wii games which you hind in your jors. But Shiny, please please please take this to Barry for me. You're the only one I think who can." (Arg! Muelly still can't spell that word!) Barry's mom handed Shiny the Parcel. Shiny:"Fine, but only if you prevent him from taking me to court." Barry's mom:"You know he was joking about the fines thing. Well at least I'm pretty sure he was. Mom:"Bye bye, Shiny! Enjoy your adventure!" Barry's mom:"Let me think... Knowing my boy he would probably head straight to Jublilife city... Ok, please take that to Barry." "Okay we're taking the parcel to Barry, yay! Shiny:"Let me just peak inside..." "No! We promised to take it to Barry, and we will honor that promise." Shiny:"I don't remember promising." "Please Shiny?. Kindness is a virtue and we must honor what we promised and deliver this to Barry!" Shiny:"Alright... Fine I won't peak inside the package. Come Wish, I want to take one last look of my room before leaving." This was it, the last time Shiny would see her room for a while. She saved. Wish poked around the entire room in awe. Shiny carefully inspected every area of the room. She picked up various objects reminiscing about the times she spent with them. Shiny walked over to the red carpet right before the stairs. She took one last look of her room and walked down the stairs. Shiny walked outside and looked at her house. Shiny slowly walked on the path out of Twinleaf town, she looked everywhere she could from the path. "Let's go wish, on to our journey." "Okay so what are we going to do first?" "I'm thinking of going to route 202, maybe look for some pokemon there." Shiny answered. "Okay, you lead the way!" Shiny and Wish were on route 201. The two ran to Sandgem town with excitement to see what more was out there. Just then a normal Bidoof ambushed them! "Okay wish let's go! This is our second battle together. Use Metronome!" "Okay! But wait why does this Bidoof look a little different than the one we saw earlier?" "Well this is a normal Bidoof. The one you battled earlier was a shiny. I've heard that pokemon with cute charm lure shiny pokemon out much more easily than any other means." Said Shiny. The Bidoof tackled Wish. The Bidoof picked up on Wish's kind aura and fell in love. Wish wiggled his finger and used icicle spear. Like that 3 icicles formed in Wish's stubs as he hurled them at the Bidoof. "Oh okay! Do they come to me because I'm so kind?" "Yep." Shiny answered. "They come to you because your kind and cute. Anyway Wish use metronome again!" "Wait, wait, wait. A pokemon needs temperance. Everything is better in moderation. Using a move to many times in a row isn't good for a pokemon." The Bidoof tackled Wish. He responded with pound. "Okay? I don't see anything wrong with using a move twice in a row. Anyway Wish it looks like you are in the yellow zone, you should use wish to heal." By now Wish only had half of his health. By luck the Bidoof would be lovestruck with Wish to not attack him. "Well I deeply believe in my Virtues. I think they're good for every pokemon to follow." Bidoof tackled Wish again. Wish began chanting something. The Bidoof tackled Wish. Just like that Wish fainted. Shiny panicked, she dropped 28 poke. She ran to her mother for help. Losing to a level 3 Bidoof with a level 3 Pokemon, how humiliating. "Mom, mom! I need help! Wish, he, he fainted!" Mom:"Oh my dear! Rest Wish down on your bed, I'll get some oran berries." Shiny rushed upstairs with Wish in her arms. "Don't worry, everything will be alright." Shiny told him. Shiny placed wish on her pillow and tucked him in. Shiny's mom came in with some oran berries and fed them to Wish. Mom:"Shiny, what terrifying pokemon have you encountered to make Wish faint like this?" Shiny:"A Bidoof." Mom:"Shiny this isn't the time to be joking." Shiny:"No seriously mom, Wish fainted from a Bidoof. I think that Bidoof had high IVs, it did 4 damage per hit when Wish was level 3 instead of the 3 the Bidoof Wish first thought at level one." Mom:"Shiny, the outside world sounds dangerous. Are you still sure you want to go on your journey?" Shiny:"I'm sure mom." Shiny waited nervously for Wish to wake up. She tried to calm herself with Kirby's Return to Dreamland's true arena but it didn't help much. One hour latter. "What... What happened?" "Wish are you okay? We were battling a Bidoof when it tackled you and made you faint." "Don't worry Shiny? I'm fine. Still I'm a little weak. Could I have some more oran berries?" "Sure thing, sure thing Wish." Shiny answered. Shiny walked down stairs with Wish in her arms. Shiny asked for some oran berries for Wish and her mom gave Wish a plate. Everyone watched TV while Wish ate. MC:"Here we are! It's contest Digest" Shiny never really liked this show. A majority of it was the MC's face being recorded while she blabbered on about random pokemon in vague detail. "The winner of today's normal rank tough contest is Dominic, who overwhelmed with his awesomely buffed pokemon!" They didn't even acknowledge that multiple contests of every rank happen multiple times a day. "That's all we have time for today! Let's meet again!" "Ah, thank you Shiny? and Mrs.Pearl. I feel much better now! Shiny? I'm ready to go back onto the road." Mom:"That's wonderful! Now Shiny, please take good care of Wish." Shiny:"Don't worry I will mom." The duo headed outside. Shiny and Wish were on route 201. "Okay we're going to try this again. Are you ready Wish?" "I sure am!" They walked to Sandgem town. Just then a shiny Starley ambushed them. "Okay Wish this time we need to be more careful. Wish use metronome!" Wish nodded. He wiggled his finger and used metal burst, which failed. The Starly growled at Wish, Wish pounded on Starly. The Starly tackled Wish. Wish wiggled a finger and fired 3 missiles from his body. "Okay Wish, you should try using Wish before the Starly's next two attacks can faint you." Shiny said. "Okay!" Wish started chanting something. The Starly growled at Wish then tackled him. Wish wiggled his stub and used wake up slap. Wish's wish came true and healed him. Starly growled at Wish. Wish pounded on Starly only doing one damage due to the growls. Wish wiggled his stub. He used leaf blade and sent the Starly to the red zone. Wish finished the Starly off with pound. "Yay we did it!" Shinys encountered:7 Shinys caught:5 "We sure did. Come on Wish, let's go to Sandgem town." After one step they were ambushed by a different normal Starly. "NOOO! OH COME OH" Shiny shouted. "Don't worry it shouldn't be too bad." The Starly tackled Wish. Wish chanted something. The Starly tackled Wish again, Wish pounded back. Wish was healed by his wish. "Okay Wish here is what we should do. You should alternate wish and pound. If you are growled a lot start using metronome. Got that?" Said Shiny. "I got it!" Starly tackled Wish. Wish started to chant something. Starly used tackle and Wish used pound as his wish came true. The battle went like this for 4 turns. Just after Starly fell in love with Wish she growled at him. With only one health left to the Starly Wish wiggled his stub and used flare blitz. Wish leveled up to 4. "Hey I think I can learn Encore, should I learn the move?" "I think you should learn it over charm." Shiny answered. 1, 2, ... and poof! Wish forgot charm and learned encore! "Yay! I can't wait to cheer another pokemon on!" The two talked to Sandgem town and healed at the pokemon center. "Okay Wish I think we should train a little. How about we train on that patch of grass on route 201 until you're level 6?" Said Shiny saving. "Okay! Sounds like a plan!" The duo walked to route 201 to start training. They talked to a pokemart man who gave them a free sample potion. "Thank you kind sir!" The training begun. They encountered a normal Bidoof, a normal Starly and a normal Bidoof before becoming level 6. "So Shiny I'm level 6? What should we do now?" "I guess go to route 202, Shiny answered.

Team so far

Wish the Cleffa

Wish the Cleffa - level 6 Pound Encore Wish Metronome 22, 9, 9, 9, 12, 8 Virtues: Kindness, Humility, Temperance Too easy and too hard options Wish is my MVP and my LVP. Maybe it has to do with him being my only pokemon. Anyway wish and metronome have come in handy. I'm glad I took the time to breed them or else I would have probably lost to more than one level 3 Bidoof. I currently have wish and metronome as Wish's two status moves, and I'm really glad I have them. Carefully judging when Wish should heal to prevent fainting is fun. I'm glad I have to think things out this early in the game. Metronome adds fun randomness to battles. Right now I have kindness, humility, temperance as the Virtues on my team however I may drop temperance when and if I get Hot Air as I want to try a stockpile pokemon(I only need 6 total Virtue points to with the too hard option). At first I was actually really upset that I got a scramblemon that placed restrictions on my entire team. But then I read what I put for what I'm looking for in a scramblemon "I am looking for creative scramblemons to constantly shake up my experience" and what better way to do that than with one that affects the entire team. I'm okay with the Virtues now. Still I can't wait to see what discord they could cause my other pokemon down the line. Such interesting drama potential.

Chapter 2 - An Encore of Sour Notes

It was getting rather dark. "Wait what is this?" Shiny asked herself. There was a clock that had the numbers 1 to 24 on it. Shiny realized the reason it was bright at 8 earlier was because it was 8 o'clock in the morning, not night. "What do you see Shiny??" "Nothing much. I just realized that these parts use 24 hour time. Anyway let's head out." Answered Shiny. There were beautiful constellations out that night. "Ooo now that I think about it those stars kind of resemble shapes. Like those three are a triangle!" Wish pointed to some starts in the sky. "Um... Wish... I don't really know where your pointing. There are many triangles of stars, like that one, and that one." Shiny responded. "Oh. Well just try to find the one that I see!" Shiny pointed up to a random place in the sky. "It's that one." She said. "Yay, you found it!" Shiny was surprised. Did she accidentally point to the right place or did Wish just think that she pointed to it. "Anyway Wish let's go, to route 202." Shiny and Wish passed some trios of flowers on their way to route 202. "Wish I think we should try to add someone to our team." "Yay a friend! Who is it?! Who is it!? "I'm not sure yet." Shiny answered. "I guess I'll know it when I see it." Just then they were interrupted by Lucas. Lucas:"Shiny, do you know how to catch a Pokemon?" Shiny:"Maybe. Why don't you check my pokedex?" Shiny shoved her pokedex into Lucas's face. "Shiny? that isn't very nice. Besides I don't think I've seen you catch a pokemon yet." Lucas:"No? I'll demonstrate how to catch one, so just watch, ok?" Lucas rad into a Bidoof. It's not like shiny already has 4 shiny Bidoof or anything. Shiny sighed boredly during Lucas's capture tutorial while Wish watched with interest. Lucas:"And that's how it's done." Shiny:"You know I already had Bidoof in my pokedex, right? Did I not show it to you?" Lucas:"Actually I should have lowered the target's HP some more." Shiny:"Or you could have used sing to but the target to sleep. Or spore since it's 100% accurate." "Sing? I want to hear a sing! What kind of song is sing anyway?" Shiny:"It's some sort of lullaby Wish." Lucas:"But the most important thing for me when catching pokemon is to lower the Pokemon's HP as much as possible. Putting them to sleep also helps but none of my pokemon know sleep inflicting moves. Here Shiny, I'll give you five pokeballs to get you started." Shiny:"Wow thanks Lucas. I thought you were just going to lecture me on something I already know. Thank you for these pokeballs.""Thanks Lucas. That's very kind of you." Lucas:"If you have lots of pokemon with you, you'll be able to travel farther. That way, you'll have a better shot at meeting more pokemon. See you around!" Shiny:"Umm... Okay? Bye Lucas!" "Goodbye Lucas! Thanks for the helpful tips and pokeballs! Lucas left, leaving Shiny and Wish alone together. "Um... So let's look for some pokemon." Said Shiny. After saving the two walked around in the tall grass. The first pokemon they met was a shiny Starly. "Will this Starly be our new friend?" The Starly tackled Wish. "Erm... no." Replied Shiny. Wish took the Starly out in 2 pounds and 2 metronomes that called mean look and bug buzz. They walked around some more. Shinys encountered:8 Shinys caught:5 "What about this Kricketot?" "I am a very interesting pokemon. Yesterday I added another chapter to the book I'm writing, the history of dust." said the normal Kricketot. "Nah, this Kricketot looks boring." Answered shiny. Wish defeated the normal Kricketot with 2 pounds and 1 metronome that called leaf storm. They walked some more, they encountered a normal Kircketot. Wish wiggled his stub. Wish got an idea for a beautiful song. "Take a melody, simple as can be, give it some words and a sweet harmony, oh today how love grows now, sing a song about, love oh love." Wish's song put the Kricketot to sleep. "So that is what sing is. I like it! I would like to learn it. Can I learn it Shiny??" "Well yes you can, next level actually." Shiny answered. Shiny was in a dilemma. For flavor purposes she needed Wish to keep encore to maybe help her get her next pokemon, but at the same time the only move that wasn't worth keeping was encore. Shiny knew what she had to do. "Um Wish maybe we should avoid battles for a little bit. To help keep your energy for making a new friend." "That is a great idea! It isn't very nice to attack pokemon when they are taking a nap anyway. Bye Kricketot!" The duo fled. The duo walked some more, along their walking they came across a normal Shinx, a shiny Shinx! "Okay Wish we are catching that Shinx." "Ooo, hello new friend!" "Umm... Wish it's not because I want to travel and make friends with the Shinx during my journey, it's that I want the pokedex data and umm..." Shiny knew she had to say something Wish would approve of "Erm... it will keep the pokemon in my PC company?" "Oh okay! Though the Shinx looks kind of scary." Wish's attack fell. Wish began with Metronome. He grew roots. Shinx tackled Wish. With the roots Wish gained he healed some health. Wish pounded Shinx. Wish chanted something and was tackled. Wish pounded Shinx and was tackled back. Wish's wish came true and healed him to 1 from full health, then ingrain finished the job. Shiny threw a pokeball. The Shinx was caught. The Shinx was named Hitmonleet, after the person who gave the scramblemon of Wish. Shinys encountered:9 Shinys caught:6 "Yay we did it! What now?" "Let's go to the pokemon center, we should heal you and store Hitmonleet into the PC." Suggested Shiny. The two went to the pokemon center. "Ah, I fell rested. Anyway let's get back out there and look for friends!" Shiny and Wish headed back to route 202. They ran though some tall grass. They encountered a normal Starly, a shiny Bidoof, a normal Kricketot, and a normal Bidoof. Shinys encountered:10 Shinys caught:6 Shiny Bidoof counter: 6 "GroOlolOlolOloloLoWow" a ear piercing growl struck in the air. "What was that?" Asked Shiny covering her hurting ears. "Hello! Who are you?" "Who am I? I am a Kricketot musician, Buguitar." Some horrible dying violin sounds came from her. "Ooo, could you play me something?" "I might. Though I don't really think you want to hear them..." "Come on! Don't be shy. I want to hear you play." "Alright then... I'm going to fail so badly..." Wish chanted something. A horrible off key voice came from Buguitar. "That was great! Come on, I want to hear it again. But something different this time as I don't want you to strain any vocal chords." "Um... Um... Okay? Great now I have to make something up on the spot." Nervousness built up inside Buguitar. Wish encored Buguitar in hopes of hearing her sing again. Wish's wish came true but it didn't do anything. "Is it over?" Shiny asked uncovering her ears. She saw the shaking Kricketot. "Shiny? could we make friends with Buguitar, she has a great singing voice." It was something about the way that Kricketot had a panic attack that charmed Shiny. "Okay we can make friends with her. Wish you should use a non-damaging move like Wish until the bide is done." "Yay! Buguitar did you hear that!?" Buguitar was standing in place, shaking from nervousness. Wish began chanting something. "Ahh!" Buguitar flailed her arms and shouted, but nothing happened. Wish used pound to weaken Buguitar a bit. Buguitar looked around for a second, before the pressure came crashing back it. Wish began chanting something. "Buguitar are you okay? Would you like to join us? "Um... um..." Buguitar tried to get the words out. Wish used pound to make Buguitar a little easier to capture if she wanted to join. "Yes." "Wait what did you say?" "You... you actually enjoy my music? Do you?" "Why of course Bugitar! I think it's wonderful!" "Yes." "Okay! So let me just throw a pokeball." Said Shiny searching her bag. She found one and threw it at Buguitar. Buguitar willingly went in. "Yay! A new friend!" "Welcome to the team Buguitar!" Cheered Shiny. "So I should probably heal you guys up first" "I... I would like some healing..." The trio walked to the nearby pokemon center. Shinys encountered:11 Shinys caught:7 Buguitar, lv 4, Naughty nature, hates to lose. Growl, Bide. Has a crush on Wish, wait what? New rule! Due to Wish's kindness Buguitar has growing a crush on him. Whenever she is in a double battle with him she must use Sing or the closest thing if she does not know sing to try to impress Wish. Whenever Wish faints Buguitar must switch in to try to avenge him. Buguitar was amazed. Wish, the first pokemon to ever complement her vocal skills. She wanted to be with such an encouraging pokemon. It would be a nice change."So... um... what do we do first?" "Well first of all we are going to route 202. You can have your first battle since joining our team!" Shiny answered. "Ooo! I want to see you battle!" "Real really? Um... Okay then! Let's battle something!" The trio walked into route 202's tall grass. A Bidoof appeared. "Oh Arceus, oh Arceus what am I suppost to do." Buguitar started having a panic attack. "Just that." Shiny answered, "Use bide." The Bidoof tackled Buguitar twice in her panic attack. "Hiiiyyyaaa!" Buguitar flailed into Bidoof. Bidoof lost over half her health. "Oh wow, I, I actually did something." Buguitar was impressed from herself. "Okay... I guess I'll do it again!" "Wait!" "W what?" "You should moderate your own moves. It can't be healthy to spam the same move over and over again. Temperance is a Virtue you know." "Okay?" Buguitar wanted to impress Wish. It was a good time to practice her voice anyway. Buguitar used growl. The Bidoof tackled her. Buguitar did what she thought she did before, try to have a panic attack. Buguitar waited for the Bidoof to tackle her. Buguitar waited, and let all her bottled emotions out on the Bidoof. The Bidoof was weakened, but so was Buguitar. "Don't worry I'll help you!" Wish took a tackle for Buguitar. Wish chanted something then stopped shielding Buguitar. Something calming and soothing came over Buguitar, she was healed. Buguitar taunted the Bidoof with a growl. She then used bide again. Striking the Bidoof felt great. Buguitar watched as the Bidoof fell over and fainted. Buguitar felt powerful. She checked her stubs. "I... I did it! Thank you for healing me Wish!" "Your welcome! I'm happy to help you Buguitar!" "Anyway Buguitar I think we should heal you, and help you get to level 5." Said Shiny "Um... Okay!" The trio healed then walked back to route 202 to do some training. Buguitar battled a Shinx with wish support from Wish. In fact Wish leveled up! "Yay, I think I leveled up. Wait, something is coming to me..." 3, 2, ... poof! Wish learned Sing and forgot encore. "I think I know a song now." "Take a melody" Wish sang in a beautiful voice. "Wow, Wish, you have, you have a beautiful singing voice." "Thank you Buguitar! I think that you'll level up soon. Maybe you'll even learn this song too! By any chance would you like to practice singing together?" "Sure, I, I would love to." "Take a melody," "Grrrrrooooooowwlwlwlwwl growlowoww" "Simple as can be," "GrrRrrRRooOORowlrwLWo" "Give it some words and a sweet harmony." "gRrrroRLorweRLWORLW" "Oh today how love grows strong now," "GRGlwrglwrglRGROWlrwo" "Sing a song about, love, oh love" Shiny wasn't sure whether to cover her ears from Buguitar's parts or try to listen to Wish's parts. "So Buguitar how do you think we did?" "You did great Wish. But I just did terrible..." "Don't say that Buguitar. Sure your voice may be a little shaky now but give it some time and it will grow even better!" "Thanks Wish." "So guys..." Shiny started. "If your done confusing my ears maybe we could do a little more training with you Buguitar? Maybe we should try a battle without Wish's support." A battle without Wish's help. Buguitar's heart started pounding. "But I'm more than ready to help! I'm glad to do it." "That is very kind of you Wish." Shiny said, she faced Buguitar. "Buguitar, you need to learn how to battle a single pokemon on your own. I won't always be able to switch in Wish to heal you. But don't worry, I'll heal you after very battle for now." "Fine..." Buguitar didn't want to stop having Wish help her in battle, he didn't want to lose, but he wanted to impress Wish. And to a much lesser extent Shiny. The trio healed then walked back to route 202. A wild Starly appeared. "Um... are you sure? That is, that is a flying type." "Relax Buguitar the Starly doesn't even know any flying type moves." Shiny replied. "Buguitar I believe in you!!!" That was all Buguitar needed to hear. She gathered all her emotions, then let it all out. She did about just above half of the Starly's health. Starly and Buguitar growled at each other. Buguitar looked at Wish to see him cheering her on. Buguitar started gathering her emotions again. She let it out and the Starly was in the lower yellow zone. She growled while taking a tackle. Buguitar was on 7 health left. She gathered her emotions. She could lose. The Starly could faint her and make her lose. She really didn't want that. She hated that losing feeling. Growl... Tackle, she charged at the Starly. She growled in panic. 4 more turns until she fainted. If bide takes 3 turns than that should just be enough... The suspense got to her. Growl... Growl... NO! Bide did nothing. Buguitar growled back. A tackle of course. Buguitar was in the red. She hoped and bided she wouldn't faint. Growl... Tackle! Buguitar let it all out! She charged at the Starly with all her might! She loved the feel of power. She could feel it flowing through her. She leveled up to 5. "I... I did it. WOO!" She fell back. "Yay! You did it Buguitar! You even leveled up! This is great!" Shiny picked up Buguitar. "Okay so we should probably get you healed." The trio walked to the pokemon center then back to route 202. "Okay this is it guys. It is time we see what is past the first patch of grass in route 202!" "Yay! I can't wait to see what is on the other side!" "Is it safe?" "We will never know if we don't check!" answered Shiny. "That isn't very reassuring." The trio walked into the first patch and past it... was another bigger patch! They walked in to be ambushed by a wild Starly. "Okay Buguitar you are up!" said Shiny. "Why is it always me?" Buguitar and Starly growled. Buguitar collected her emotions. Tackle... Growl... She let it out! It barley did anything... "Aw..." Buguitar was disappointed. "Don't worry I got this!" Wish took Buguitar's place in the battle. He pounded, then metronomed a aromatherapy. The Starly was really intent on growling at everything. Wish pounded again. He then metronomed a Belly drum. "Erm... that is bad Wish. You will need that health for up next. Maybe you should wish Wish?" said Shiny. "Okay!" Wish proceeded to chant something. He sung so it would take effect. "Take a melody..." but Wish was interrupted with a tackle. Wish was healed to almost full health. Wish finished the Starly off with a pound. Up ahead the trio saw a guy wearing a blue cap, a red shirt and some sweet blue shorts that were easy and comfy to wear. "Hello kind sir!" Wish went up to the guy. Tristan:Your a pokemon! That must be your pokemon trainer. I happen to be a pokemon trainer! Our eyes met, so battle we must! It was then the first trainer battle of Shiny's journey started. "Okay so Wish first of all use pound!" Said Shiny. "But our foes should also have a chance. Kindness is a Virtue after all. I think Tristan should have a free turn." "Um... Okay? That won't ever end in us losing. But how should I waste a turn?" "Maybe you could try to run away, or throw a pokeball." "You had me at throw a pokeball." Shiny turned to face the trainer. "In the name of team skull I throw this pokeball at your Starly!" Tristan:"Don't be a theif. Besides that won't do anything to my Starly." Shiny threw the pokeball. I harmlessly bounced off the Starly. "Okay now it's fair. So what should I do first Shiny?" Shiny looked at Wish's health. He had 16/24 health which meant Starly's attacks did 6 damage per hit. Wish would be finished if he didn't use wish now. "Wish I want you to alternate wish and pound." Shiny answered. "Got that Shiny?!" Wish started chanting something. It was then it happened. Starly landed a critical hit. "That's it! I'll avenge you Wish!" Buguitar started with a growl. Starly growled back. Buguitar gathered all of her anger. Wish had been so kind to her, and this Starly had the nerve to faint her? This was unacceptable! Tackle that missed... Quick attack... Quick attack... Buguitar in a stormed and let her anger out on Starly. She growled to honor Wish's wish for temperance. Luckily Buguitar was only growled back. She gathered all of her anger again. This was it, she had to finish it Growl... Quick attack... Quick attack... In a storm of rage Buguitar fainted the foe's Starly. Buguitar leveled up. "That is what you get when you mess with Wish." She said angrily. Tristan:"Too strong! Too strong! Take my poke!" Shiny was given 80 poke. "Sweet cash." Shiny said staring at the gold coins in her stand. "Why you little... Shiny we need to heal Wish!" "Agreed." The trio headed to the pokemon center running away from any wild pokemon. "Please nurse joy heal my pokemon!" Nurse joy placed Wish's pokeball and Buguitar onto a machine that healed them. After they were done healing Shiny asked "Are yo..." "Wish are you okay? When you fainted I got so worried." "Don't worry I'm good Buguitar! Thanks for asking." "...u okay Wish..." Shiny Finished. "Anyway today was rather eventful, you joined our team Buguitar, we battled a trainer, we are still at Sandgem town." "Well soon we can go further into route 202. I wonder how deep that route is. Yawn..." "It shouldn't be to deep Wish." Shiny answered. "There should be a town on the other side." "Yay... That... sounds..." Wish started to fall asleep. "Awe, I guess we can sleep for the night." Shiny picked up Wish and placed him on a pillow in the pokemon center. "I guess I'll also call it night..." Buguitar went on another pillow. "Goodnight Wish, good night Buguitar." Shiny set her self on a couch and went to sleep.

Team so far

Wish the Cleffa

Wish the Cleffa - level 7 Pound Sing Wish Metronome 24, 9, 10, 10, 13, 8 Virtues: Kindness, Humility, Temperance Too easy and too hard options Wish is currently my MVP. His wish has really come in handy for healing the team. He is the easiest pokemon to use on my team as he doesn't have too wait 3 turns to attack a pokemon.

Buguitar the Kricketot

Buguitar the Kricketot - level 6 Growl Bide 21, 8, 11, 8, 9, 8 Buguitar takes forever to use right now. She nearly fainted to those wild pokemon without Wish's help. I can't wait until I get Fury Cutter where I don't have to wait 3 turns to attack. Still Buguitar can't really fight too weak pokemon as she tends to only do 2 or 4 damage to them with bide, and she can't fight to strong pokemon as they will defeat her before she can finish bide. I am actually thankful for that critical hit on Wish as it greatly sped up the process of Buguitar getting to level 6 which is only 4 levels away from 10. Still you might have noticed I added some rules to Buguitar during this chapter. This is because I felt like they were little personality quirks that would build more character. I may add more in the future. It depends if anything comes up that would fit one.
Still it's just that moment you realize that after 2 chapters you are still in the same town where you started.

Chapter 3 - Chalkboard

Wish stretched. "Yawn. Good morning everyone!" "Good morning Wish." "Morning Wish and Buguitar." Shiny said. "Hey we should get some breakfast." "Ooo breakfast! What do we have?" "Let's see in this vending machine there are apples, and chocolate bars." Shiny said, "I know that I'm having." Shiny inserted a single pokedollar into the machine and out came 2 chocolate bars. "So what do you guys want?" "Shiny?! Chocolate bars aren't that good for you. Besides breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you don't have a good breakfast you won't have enough energy to go journeying latter Shiny?." "Um... so what should we have then..." "Apples are a good choice! Shiny? could I have an apple?" "I'll take an apple too..." "Okay, coming right up guys." Shiny inserted two poke dollars into the vending machine and out came two apples. Shiny gave the apples to Wish and Buguitar. After everyone ate, "Hey, so let's go back to route 202. Maybe this time we could get to the other side." "That's a great idea shiny!" The trio headed out to route 202. Suddenly a Bidoof attacked! "Okay Buguitar your up." "Um... okay!" Buguitar gathered her anger and waited for the Bidoof to strike. Tackle... Tackle... Strike! Bidoof was in the yellow zone. Buguitar growled at the tackling Bidoof. She then gathered up her anger... tackle... tackle... Strike! The Bidoof fainted. Buguitar felt accomplished to have defeated the Bidoof on her own. She could feel herself leveling up and getting stronger. "You leveled up Buguitar! We should probally heal seeing you lost over half your health." Shiny suggested. "Agreed..." Buguitar panted. However on their way there they were ambushed by another Bidoof! "Don't worry Buguitar I got this!" Wish switched in. Wish pounded, metronomed a light screen, pounded, singed then pounded. The Bidoof was defeated. Everyone headed to the pokemon center, healed, then went back to route 202. "Okay Wish I think you should led this time." Said shiny. "Okkie dokkie!" The trio walked along route 202. A wild shinx appeared. Wish metronomed a faint attack, wished, pounded, metronomed a guard swap, and finally pounded. Shiny read a pointless trainer tips sign. It talked about something Shiny had been doing her whole journey, bait and switching and training pokemon for levels. Shiny saw another trainer ahead. "Hi there! How are you doing today?' Natalie:"I spy, with my little eye... A trainer! A battle please!" "Sure we could battle you." "Oh by-the-way-team-skull-rules-I-throw-pokeball-cause-Wish's-kindness-Virtue." Shiny said quickly. A pokeball bounced off the Bidoof. Bidoof tackled Wish, it was a critical hit. "Man what is it with trainer battles and crits? Anyway Wish, use wish." "Okay! Got that Shiny!" Wish began chanting something. Bidoof tackled Wish. Wish pounded the Bidoof. Bidoof tackled Wish. Wish's wish came true and healed him. The Bidoof picked up on Wish's kind aura and fell in love. Wish sang to the Bidoof. "Take a mel..." however he was interrupted by a tackle. "Hey... Um... Could you not tackle Wish while he's singing?" Bidoof:"Nope!" "It's okay Buguitar, I've got this." Wish pounded the Bidoof. Wish then began to chant something. Bidoof tackled Wish. Wish pounded Bidoof. Bidoof fell over and fainted. Wish's wish came true and healed him. "Hey Buguitar we should switch after defeating every pokemon. Humility is a Virtue after all. It is only fair if everyone shares the spotlight." "Um... Okay errm thanks." Buguitar stepped forward. Buguitar began to gather her anger. Tackle... Tackle... Strike! In a burst of anger Buguitar let out on the Bidoof. The Bidoof went into the red zone. Buguitar growled at the Bidoof. She started gathering her anger. Tackle... Tackle... Strike! The Bidoof fell over and fainted. Buguitar could feel the power running through her. She grew to level 8. Natalie:"Oh boo, I can't win. My pokemon are all tuckered out. I need to go to a pokemon center." "Good job you two. We won our second trainer battle. We should get to the next city in no time!" Said Shiny. "Yeah! A city sounds exciting!" "Um... yes. Very exciting." "Okay so let's go." Said Shiny. With Wish at the front the trio went through another patch of tall grass. A Kricketot ambushed them. Kricketot:"Oh so chalkboard got a trainer. How nice." "Wait, who?" Kricketot:"You know that yellow runt." "Go... away..." Kricketot:"What's da matter? Glameow stole your tongue chalkboard?" "Hey stop picking on Buguitar!" Kricketot:"Little chalkboard? I don't think so." Shiny shoved the Kricketot. "Hey listen stop picking on Buguitar. Buguitar has been training with me and is now 5 levels higher than you. If it weren't for the fact the the only damaging move the two of you know is bide I would have sent her out here to tear you to pieces already." Kricketot:"So da trainer going to fight me now hey? I can take you on big guy." Wish pounded the Kricketot full force. "You need to be kinder to others! Buguitar is trying to improve. I can really tell that. She doesn't need pokemon like you to constantly bring her down!" Kricketot:"You don't know chalkboard's life as well as I do." She used bide. "Maybe I haven't known Buguitar as long as you have, but I know no pokemon wants to be insulted like that." Buguitar looked in awe of what Wish was doing. "Wish I know you want to go all out and fight this Kricketot but you should probably use sing now." said Shiny. "Okay." "Take a melody, kind as can be..." However Kricketot ignored Wish's voice. Kricketot let the damage she was storing out. Wish took 14 out of 24 damage. Wish began chanting something. Wish used pound. Kricketot started storing energy. Wish sang again, "Give it some words and a nice harmony..." Kricketot:"Wha..." She fell asleep. Wish pounded the Kricketot into fainting. Wish was breathing heavily. He felt power from defeating that Kricketot and grew to level 8. After a while Wish asked. "Buguitar are you okay? What was that all about." "Don't... want... too..." "It's okay Buguitar. Once we leave route 202 you won't have to see that mean Kricketot again." Shiny said. Buguitar walked towards her pokeball. She went inside. "Okay want to gather your self. I understand. Come Wish let's go." "Is Buguitar okay?" "I'm not sure. I guess that Kricketot bullied Buguitar or something." Shiny answered "Bully? That is horrible. I wish I could help Buguitar with what she has experienced." "You probably will sometime during this journey, I just don't know when. Let's try some walking." "Alright then. I just hope Buguitar is okay." The duo talked into more of route 202. There was another trainer. Logan:"Let's have a pokemon battle! Huph! But I'm going to win." Shiny threw a pokeball to waste a turn and promote team skull. The Shinx tackled Wish and landed a critical hit. "Man, why is it every time I do a trainer battle the other trainer gets a crit!" Wish pounded Shinx. Wish then used Wish. The Shinx leered Wish and his defense fell. Wish used pound. Shinx with a sliver of health left used leer. Wish's wish came true and healed him to full health. Shinx leered Wish. Wish wiggled his stub and sent two kicks at the Shinx. In fact a double kick. Logan:"You're like wow!" "Okay that's another trainer out of the way. Hey Wish, I think the next town is up a head. Just this one last patch of grass and we should be there." said Shiny. "Yay! Let's go!" The duo took one step into the grass and a normal Bidoof appeared. Wish pounded the Bidoof while taking a tackle. Wish metronomed fake out while taking another tackle. Bidoof fell in love with Wish. Wish pounded the Bidoof and she fainted. They walked forward. Shiny read a sign, 'To Jubilife city.' "We are almost there." said Shiny. "Yay! I wonder that is in there?" There was a split road. Upwards was the city, but to the left there was a small patch of grass with a pokeball laying at the end. "Item..." Shiny started walking towards it. "Wait Shiny? you need chastity! Try to abstain from your desires. Besides we could run into a wild pokemon." Shiny wasn't listening. Shiny walked forward and picked up a potion. "But Wish I just found a potion! This will be useful for the 1st gym. But what if I need it later?" Shiny said, "Anyway's to Jubilife city!" Shiny turned around to a normal Bidoof. "I told you we could have ran into a wild pokemon. But don't worry, I'll take care of this!" Wish pounded the Bidoof and was tackled back. "Take a melody..." the Bidoof fell asleep. Wish pounded the Bidoof. Wish then wiggled his stub and metronomed a discharge. The Bidoof fainted. Wish could feel power surge through him as he grew to level 9. With that Bidoof out of the way the duo walked out of the patch of grass, and into Jubilife city. Lucas: "Hey Shiny! How many pokemon have you caught?" "Hi Lucas!" Shiny:"4 shiny Bidoof, a shiny Starly and Shinx, and a shiny Kricketot. In fact I think you should meet her." Shiny let Buguitar out of the pokeball. "Wha... Oh!" Buguitar quickly rubbed her eyes. Lucas:"Only 7? Well I think you should catch some more." Shiny:"Well I would if there were more than Shinxs, Starlys, Bidoofs and Kricketots on the only places I've been." Lucas:"It might be more of a challenge to raising a lot of pokemon... but it's worth it. The more pokemon you have, the happier you'll be." "Yeah! Having a lot of friends do make you happier." Shiny:"Well it's only really a challenge if you raise more than 6, or self impose a challenge like raising a bunch of pokemon that are nitpicky about stuff and must follow certain rules at all times, oh wait..." Lucas:"In jubilife city, there's the trainer's school. Check it out Shiny." Shiny:"I don't really think I will. I already know the basics of pokemon. And the advances of pokemon." "But it's always good to learn something new." Shiny:"But heading to the trainer's school sounds so boring." "Maybe we could... maybe... hide all the pencils? No that's a dumb prank." Shiny:"Prank the school? That sounds like a great idea!" "Shiny we shouldn't prank others!" Shiny:"But hiding all the pencils will be harmless. Especially if they are still in the school." Lucas:"You should really check it out. Barry went to the trainer's school earlier." Shiny:"Oh yeah the parcel! I almost forgot about it. Great now I want to peak inside of it." "Shiny don't! Besides we are almost there." Lucas:"Anyways, see you around! Work hard on your pokedex!" Shiny:"Okay, bye." "Goodbye Lucas!" And with that the trio were left to explore the town of their own. "So we should probably hit the pokemon center first. Hey look a convenient sign!" Said Shiny who checked the sign. "Okay so it should be to the first right." The trio walked to the pokemon center. "That feels better." Buguitar was fully healed. "So Shiny what should we do first? Check out the trainer school?" "Nah, I was thinking wandering around aimlessly and hoping something happens." Shiny answered. With that the trio began to walk around aimlessly in Jubilife city. Shiny started talking to everyone she came across, however all they said were basic tips she already knew. "Man why is there nothing interesting in this town." "There is the trainer's school. Lucas did tell us that he saw Barry there, so maybe we should check to see if he is there." "Fine..." said Shiny. She then perked up. "It's prank time." The trio walked in the trainer's school. Shiny relized something, there were no desks. Great where were all the pencils to hide? 'Hi everyone!" Various students looked at the trainer who just walked in and her two pokemon. "Whoa what is that pink star?" "That Kricketot looks weird." "Aw, the pink one is so cue." "Is that a shiny?" "Why yes, yes Buguitar is." answered Shiny. Buguitar felt nervous at all of the people looking at her. "Hi there! What are you doing?" "I wrote an essay in my notebook on what makes a true pokemon trainer." Said the kid. "Ooo can I see?" "Sure." The kid handed Wish his notebook. "Thanks." Wish squinted at the text unsure of what it said. Shiny stepped onto a square blue mat with a yellow rectangle in it. Christine:"I just became friends with my pokemon. I'm not sure if we can do this properly, but may we battle." Shiny:"Sure! Bring it on. Your up Buguitar." "Um okay." Buguitar walked in front of Shiny. Christine:"I need to try the things I learned before I forget them!" Shiny threw a pokeball to waste a turn. "Grrororlwworlw!" The foe Abra used hidden power. In one turn Buguitar went from 24 health to 15 health, and now she was at 7, she wasn't going to survive long enough to use bide. "Wish could you battle this Abra?" Shiny asked. "Sure thing! Here's you book back." Wish gave the kid back his notebook and switched in with Buguitar. Wish took a hidden power. He pounded at Abra while taking another hidden power. Abra used hidden power while Wish chanted something. Abra hidden powered Wish. Wish pounded the Arba back that caused them to faint. Wish was panting from the damage he had taken. Christine:"I like to study a lot. I thought I could win. Do you think we would have done better if I used potions." Shiny:"I guess but it seems like a waste when the pokemon center is nearby." Shiny picked up Wish and Buguitar. "And I'm getting the two of you healed." "Yay..." "That, pant, pant, sounds nice." Shiny took Buguitar and Wish to be healed. The trio then headed back to where they just were. Harrison:"Doing it is the best way to learn! Can we battle with you? Shiny:"Sure I don't see wynuat." Harrison:"That pun was rather lame. Anyway go! My pokemon, Go!" Shiny:"Buguitar your up again!" "Great... a repeat of what happened last time..." Shiny wasted a turn. Abra used, you guessed it, hidden power. Buguitar growled while taking a hidden power. Shiny:"Okay Wish, your up." "Okay!" Wish took a hidden power. He used pound. He wiggled his stub and metronomed a Sucker punch, but it failed. Wish pounded again and defeated the Abra with hardly any health remaining. Harrison:"Oh snap, that's how it is then. Whew! You're really good!" Wish was about to faint and Buguitar was on what a Kricketot would consider a knee. "We've been studying every day, but we were no match at all! You'd be able to use this Technical machine properly. Here you go!" Shiny was handed TM10. Harrison went on about TM stuff everyone knows. "Thanks, and if you excuse me, I need to run to the pokemon center!" Shiny quickly got Buguitar and Wish healed then came back. "Isn't that Barry over there? Hi Barry!" Barry:"Hey Shiny! Did you come here to study, too?" Shiny:"Nah, I was just looking for something interesting to do. Everyone kept mentioning this place so I came here." Barry:"I went ahead and memorized everything that was up on the chalkboard." Buguitar flinched. She tried hiding in the bookcase behind Shiny. Barry:"After all, it's the trainer's job to avoid having their precious pokemon hurt in battle." Shiny:"It is also the trainer's job to care for their pokemon can did you have to say that word." Barry:"What word?" Shiny:"That one." Wish walked over to Buguitar. "Don't worry Buguitar, it will be okay. Barry didn't mean it" Buguitar peaked out from the bookcase. Barry:"Oh wow that Kricketot looks like what they were talking about with the red Gyarados on TV? How did you find a pokemon like that?" Shiny:"Wish and bending time to my will a little bit." Barry:"So, Shiny what brings you?" "Shiny give him the parcel." Shiny:"Oh yeah, that was right. Barry your mom told me to give this to you.' Barry:"Huh? You've got something for me? What's what is this? Score! It's a town map! Huh!? Why are there two in here?" Shiny:"Maybe because your mom thought you would drop one?" Barry:"I like it alot, but I don't think I'll lose it or need two. Here, Shiny, you take one!' "Thanks Barry." Shiny"Um... okay. I could just use the internet." Barry"Hmm... Well according to the town map, I guess Oreburgh city is where I should be going next." Shiny:"Well obviously. It's where the first gym is." Barry:"Yep. It'd be perfect for raising the pokemon I just caught. Well I'm on the road to becoming the greatest trainer of all time!" Shiny:"Well I guess I'll be trying to win all of the gyms, and promote them in the progress. Did you know Alola replaced gyms with trials? The trial leaders make you do crazy stuff such as watch dancing or make you make them some lunch. To top it off they cheat and do a 2 on 1 battle with you, and they get free turns to use X items." Barry:"Yes, I know you support team skull Shiny. Anyway, see you around!" Shiny turned to Buguitar. "It's okay, you can come out now. Barry is gone." "Real really..."Buguitar slowly emerged from the book case. "Yep. He's not here to call you names any more." Shiny said. "Buguitar are you okay? Whenever someone says, that word, you keep becoming not okay." "I'm not it okay. I, I don't want to talk about it..." Buguitar turned away. "Buguitar how will the problem ever get better if you don't tell anyone about it." Buguitar sunk. Pressure started getting to her. She began glowing red. "Whoa Buguitar you don't have to use bide right now." Said Shiny. "Raahhhhh!" Buguitar yelled and flailed her stubs. She looked around, and was embarrassed. "Okay Buguitar maybe now isn't the best time to talk. But I will help you move past all that bullying that horrible Kricketot must have done to you." Buguitar blushed. The room stayed awkwardly silent for a while. Shiny's stomach growled. "Hey maybe we could get some lunch." "Sure." "I am getting a little hungry. Where will we eat. "Let's look around." The trio strolled around town. They came to the pokemon center and had some vending machine food. "Don't worry Buguitar, I will help you."

Team so far

Wish the Cleffa

Wish the Cleffa - level 9 Pound Sing Wish Metronome 28, 11, 12, 12, 16, 9 Virtues: Kindness, Humility, Temperance Too easy and too hard options Wish is still my MVP. He has constant access to a healing and damaging move which is good. He has pretty much been carrying my team.

Buguitar the Kricketot

Buguitar the Kricketot - level 8 Growl Bide 24, 9, 13, 9, 11, 9 Buguitar is still suffering from having bide as her only damaging move. She has relied on Wish a lot as she can barley survive a battle, much less two. She is 9 exp away from level 9, and 10 is where she first gets constant access to a damaging move. I hope this improves her performance.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page