PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to name VIP List

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Ability to name VIP List >

Fyrena's AvatarFyrena
Suggestion Title: Ability to name VIP List Suggestion Summary: Make users able to name their VIP lists, instead of having them left to "VIP Group 1" etc. Additionally there could be an own mini site where the VIPs are listed by their name and symbol, perhaps even with a description you have entered, or be able to change the order of which the user appear. (currently set to last online) Positive points: +clearer and less confusing for most people +makes interacting easier (regarding trading etc) Negative points: - Reason For Consideration: Currently i have many users added to my VIP list and it is becoming confusing, however naming them according to their purpose (massclick, trading, friends etc) could help become clearer. I have not too good of a memory so even if i tell myself the rhombus is trading, i will commonly forget about it simply because it isn't written there. Additionally it has already been hinted that we will be able to rename them later, but that has yet to happen.
Stressed, anxious, depressed and overall mentally exhausted, replies may come late, snappy or not at all.
Hunt!
Art Corner Journal Joint-Shop
<3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page