PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Well I battled the Chilly gym so I am doing a retelling of what happened. These are not the exact words(or even words) other people said on the thread.
A trainer walked into the gym with a Delphox, and she was hugging him for warmth. "He hello, I challenge the chill chilly gym." ACottontail said shivering and her teeth chattering. The pink hoodie she was wearing did little and she was starting to regret not wearing a thicker jacket. "Le let's do this, 4 on 4." ACottontail put her hand in her pocket, around a Pokeball. "Alright, please send you first Pokemon at me," the gym leader said. They threw a Pokeball sending out a dinosaur with frills that looked like northern lights. "G go Orca!" ACottontail said. She threw a Pokeball and a Mamoswine came out. Orca enjoyed the icey coolness of the Chilly gym. Orca playfully charged forward used mud shot on Amrorus. Aurorus retaliated with a power gem. Seeing that Aurorus was serious and almost as strong as her Orca used earthquake. The entire gym shook! Aurorus shot an energy beam at Orca, Orca countered it with mud shot. The mud shot broke the engery beam and sent Aurorus down. Orca said "Mamo!" in the joy of winning. Round 1 VS "Good job Orca," ACottontail said giving Orca a highfive on her trunk. She then returned Orca. A Pokeball rolled from her sleeve into her hand. A trollish smile spread onto her face. "Go Game Breaker," she said dropping the Pokeball. A towering ape came out. Glaceon used ice beam. Game breaker charged at Glaceon with Iron head. She then continued with chip away. Glaceon ice fanged Game Breaker's hand when she tried to do so, but the attack was still successful, pushing Glaceon back. Glaceon shot an energy beam. Game Breaker counted with flash cannon. While Glaceon was dazed from the damage they have taken Game Breaker slammed into them with iron head. Glaceon fainted and Game Breaker layed down, victorious. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Game Breaker. "Go Breezee!" She said while throwing the Pokeball. Ninetails started up a strong blizzard. Breezee stumbled forward at first, then went faster, and faster charging at Ninetails with iron head. Breezee rammed Ninetales into a wall with an impressive 163 OHKO attack. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Breezee. "Alright Branch you're up!" Branch stepped onto the battle field. ACottontail shivered and muttered "Regret." Branch started off by hitting Sandslash with his stick as if it were a fire sword. Sandslash used a flash cannon, but Branch shrugged it off. Branch finished things off with incinerate that did a whopping 207 to poor Sandslash. Branch turned to his trainer and said "Del?" expecting praise. ACottontail hugged him and whispered "Good job Branch." to him enjoying the warmth of the fire type. Round 4 VS "Well you won!" said the gym leader. "Here take this badge to prove you beat the Chilly gym." ACottontail quickly took the badge before putting her hand back into Branch's warm floof. "Y yay we did it." she said, her teeth chattering. "Del!" Branch said with joy. "Also take this." the gym leader said, holding 4 ice gems and 3,000 Pokedollars. "Just put them in the bag." ACottontail said moving her bag towards the leader. The leader opened it and put the items in. "Alright branch let's get out of here." as the two turned around and walked out of the Chilly gym. At the exit ACottontail ran outside and yelled "Freedom! No more coldness, no more hugging fire types for warmth. Just more battles ahead. Branch shrugged as he didn't understand what was so cold about the gym. "Let's go Kaybre!" ACottontail threw a Pokeball and Kaybre spread her huge wings across the sky. "Let's go Kaybre!" ACottontail said as she and Branch hopped onto Kaybre's back, and rode off to the next adventure in the sunset.
Anyway here is the badge I got. I got it at the Chilly gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page