PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Well I battled the Amethyst gym so I am doing a retelling of what happened. (Yes I will do this will all gym battles) These are not the exact words(or even words) other people said on the thread.
ACottontail walked into the Amethyst gym. "Hello EspeonGem, I challenge the Amethyst Gym!" she said. "Still are you sure that all Mega Pokemon are unfair? Some Mega Pokemon such as Mawile have base stat totals under 500, but I have stronger non-mega Pokemon if megas like Mawile aren't allowed in this gym." A Pokeball fell out of ACottontail's sleeve. She picked it up and added, "much stronger Pokemon." "A mega is a mega, no matter what specie they are." EspeonGem said while petting Stellah. "Your challege is accepted. Go Topaz!" The gym leader tossed a Pokeball. ACottontail gave a big trollish smile. "Go Game Breaker." She dropped the Pokeball and a Slaking came out. She let out a yawn. Game Breaker slashed Topaz. Topaz let out an engery beam but Game Breaker shrugged it off. Game Breaker used slash again. Topaz was weakened. They charged at Game Breaker and let out an energy beam with all their might. Game Breaker finshed Topaz off with a chip away. Round 1 VS "Return Game Breaker," ACottontail said. "Okay maybe that was an extreme 190ish base stat total difference example but I got another Pokemon with a 600 base stat total. Go Solashyi!" ACottontail threw a Pokebal and a Hydreigon popped out. Solashyi dark pusled Snowbro. Snowbro used psychic however it didn't affect Solashyi. Solashyi finished Snowbro off with another dark pulse. Round 2 VS "Good battle," said ACottontail returning Solashyi. "I know it's two out of three but let's do the third just because we can! Go Branch!" ACottontail threw a Pokeball and a Delphox came out. "There is no need for a third battle. You already won the number needed to win the future badge." EspeonGem said, "But you know, I kinda want to do a third battle too." EspeonGem knew that Branch was a fire type. Since water types are super effective aganist fire types she knew who to send out. "Go aquamarina!" EspeonGem said throwing a Pokeball. Branch began with psychic. aquamarina charged with an aqua jet. Branch tried to block it with psycho cut. aquamarina let out an energy beam. Branch used psychic again. aquamarina gathered up their power and used hydro pump. It left a dent in Branch's health. He continued to use psychic. aquamarina swept Branch away with gust. Branch was on a knee. Branch desperately used psycho cut. aquamarina finished Branch off with a hydro pump. Branch was defeated, then returned. Round 3 VS "For beating two out of three of my Pokemon I present you with the future badge." the gym leader said, handing ACottontail a badge. "Hooray I won the future badge!" ACottontail said holding up the badge. "Thank you for these battles." ACottontail walked out of the gym, and onto the next challenge.
Anyway here is the badge. I got it at the Amethyst Gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page