PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I'm going to write out another gym battle. Note: none of this are exact words from the gym thread.
ACottontail walked in Kaybre at her side. "Hello, I would like the challenge the normal challenge," she said. "Challenge accepted, come at me when your ready," The gym leader said. They tossed a Pokeball into the air. A large steel snake popped out. The mega Steelix let out a yawn. Rocks started circling around it. "Okay Kaybre let's go! Catch!" ACottontail said. ACottontail tossed out a water gem. Kaybre rushed forward and caught the water gem in her mouth. The Steelix gave Kaybre a glare. Kaybre flew up to meet Steelix at eye level. "Let the battle begin." Kaybre drew power from the gem and let out a hydro pump. Steelix lunged at Kaybre using iron head. Kaybre tried to reflect it with a aqua tail however it just left an opening for Steelix to iron tail Kaybre from behind. Kaybre crashed down onto the ground. Kaybre looked up at Steelix and let loose a hydro pump. Steelix hung on with just a bit of health remaining. Dazed Steelix desperately tried to fire off a flash cannon however it didn't do to much. Kaybre finished Steelix off with one last hydro pump. Vs The gym leader returned their Steelix. "Congrats on winning the normal challenge," they said, "for winning you get the King Lux badge." They handed the badge to ACottontail. "Good job Kaybre we did it!" ACottontail cheered, "we got the king lux badge!" she held up the badge as it gleamed in the light. ACottontail gave Kaybre a highfive. The two turned away and started walking out of the gym, and onto the next challenge.
Anyway that is a retelling of me getting the King Lux badge. Here it is!
King Lux badge-Kingsgym
Anyway the gym can be found here.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page