PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PFQ Tips and Tricks

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > PFQ Tips and Tricks >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I hatch my eggs as fast as some people?

A: EXP share gives your eggs 1 point for every interaction you do. Niet days provide double the points. If you’re on a hunt, having 1-3 Pokémon of what you’re hunting in your Party will increase the amount of EHP your eggs get from others helping them (1-3 Prehistoric (the fossils you revive) Pokémon will double the exp from each click). Do Jumps. Even as little as ten people every time you log in should help you hatch a minimum of 6 eggs a day. High Level Wishforge Badges are also a great help. These are all things you can do without being Hypermode. See here for more details.

Q: How do I put a link in my Trainer Card?

Go to the page you want to link. Scroll to the bottom. You will see a link that says "Get shortlink for this page" Click it. This will open a new page. Find the word "Result", and copy the link beside it. Place that where you want it in your Trainer Card, and voila!

Q: How did I get Pokerus? I didn't interact with last Host

A: You don't have to do the PKRS person while they have 'Rus in order to get it from them. As the PKRS page states, ALL Interactions, even those done prior to them getting the Pokerus will count towards your chances.

Q: I always interact with the Pokerus person, and never seem to get it. I’ve been here for a while, too.

A: Whenever I get the Pokerus, there’s always about 30 people who do 6 to me. The top 20-30 typically do 1k+ to me. If you’re doing less than 30, you aren’t likely to get it. Try going into the Fields and helping, at the very least, a few of their Evolve/Wishforge Fields. This little bit more will greatly improve your chances. Ask around for a Field Stacking CSS. You'll be able to stack all the Pokemon by the Next button so you can just click away without having to move your hand.

Q: I can’t afford the next up Shelter Pass yet, I’m out of Daycare Adopts, and there’s several hours left til reset.

A: If you don’t want/can’t buy Daycare Passes, look around. There are many people who will loan you a pass for an hour or two. They charge, but it’s usually not much, and it’s better than spending the next several hours doing nothing.

Q: I don't have an Egg Pass, and this Egg will break my chain!

A: You do have the ability to release EGGS from your Party. Same as with Pokemon. Wait time is 1 hour if Hypermode user, 6 hours without Hypermode.

Q: I get the Pokerus a lot, but I never seem to hatch very many eggs.

A: Don’t take the time to name each Pokémon or place them in the proper Field. Granted, it's a bit more work to throw them all in a Sort Field to organize later. But it all boils down to how badly you want to hatch eggs.

Q: I recently started. Should I begin a hunt?

A: No. Definitely not. Build up a few Badges so your eggs will hatch slightly faster. I’d say two weeks after you start should be enough time to build up every badge to gold, especially if you interact a lot. Interacting will also get you Credits for the Pokeradar and Interaction Points for the Albino Radar. You can either buy a Pokeradar from here, or buy one from the Market. I’d recommend checking the Market first, anyway, as there could be one up for a really good price.

Q: I’m a Newbie, and I got Pokerus. What now?

A: Don’t focus on leveling 6-12 Pokémon up. Focus on Egg hatching. Even without all the bonuses above, you should be able to hatch 20+ eggs. Over the next several days, you can turn those into lots of Pokedex Entries and level yourself up. Champion Rank provides you with a Ditto Egg Voucher. Arceus Rank provides you with Melan Chance Bonus.

Q: I’m ready to start hunts. How do I get eggs? Or a perfect breeding pair?

A: Some things won’t ever reach over 90%, specifically Genderless Pokes. With a Matchup Checker, you will be able to see how well the two Pokémon get along. You will have much better chances of getting eggs with Pokes traded to you from two different people, but it’s not always a guarantee of 85%+. In order to get eggs, you’ll have to interact. A lot. You get one egg for every 64 interactions you do. Please avoid Exclusive/Variant hunts that require the breeding of two specific Pokemon at this time, as they’re a lot more work to do to get the egg you want out of it. 50% Both hatched/adopted by you 70% One hatched/adopted by you 90% Both traded to you by different people A Pokemon adopted from the Shelter is YOURS, unless it was traded before being released. This makes it a bad choice for a pair. If you have one of your own, and one from Person B, however, you can trade both to Person C, who will be able to make a 90%+ pair for you.

Q: I’m trying to fill my Dex, but I need help with Trade Evos.

A: Many people help with that. Don't just send to people, though. A lot of people have issues with social Anxiety, and random trades or messages freak them out. So please read Trainer Cards or Abouts first. You can also make a Forum post in the Trades section asking for help.

Q: Is there a specific way to organize my Fields?

A: To each their own, but I find it best to have them in the following order: Hidden Sort Fields Evolve Fields Sell Fields Hoarde Fields Display Fields You don't even have to have your Fields in any specific Berry Order, but I like having each Berry grouped together with all my Any Preference first, since they take longer to level

Q: Join the wrong Team Thread or start hatching the wrong Eggs for Type Race?

A: On the first of the month, the Type Race Icon on your Trainer Card changes. When you click on it, it will say "Type Race: Black Hole Eclipse (Dark)" ^ That is mine for the month of July. The Leaderboard page, which also clearly states your Team, is found by clicking "Type Race" from the above example on your Trainer Card, or by clicking the counter on your Announcements bar once the race has began.

Q: My Pokémon don’t seem to level up much, even when I have the Pokerus.

A: Your Pokémon will gain more for each Proper (Green) berry fed to them. This is why many people arrange their fields to be Stacked/Sorted. I personally prefer single berry fields, but there are many who will do your fields if there are five stacks.

Q: Sending Delta Points via Incognito

A: You can only send ONE per day per IP as stated by the Admin when it came out and multiple times since. Incongnito does NOT allow you another point. I tested and proved that by logging out normally to help myself, and then logging out incognito. I could not help myself again. Nor could my dad help me through normal or incognito. This means that ONLY the very first person you help logged out will get a point. Period. Unless you also do it on another device. All Mobile Data goes through a different IP than your Desktop/Laptop, but the same IP. Therefore, once you send on one device, you cannot send on another. Only exception for Mobile is if the devices are of different Networks.

Q: Should I organize my Fields during Pokerus?

Please don't. When you're moving Pokemon from Field to Field, those that are clicking on them at that time will receive an "This Pokemon no longer exists" error, and have to redo, at the worst, the entire Field. Save the organizing for after the Pokerus, when it's less of a hassle for everyone involved.

Q: What is the best way to collect Deltas?

A: In my several experiments, I have determined that if you Delta the egg not long after getting it, it has a higher chance of matching the V-Wave. If you Delta right before hatching, it has a higher chance of being random. So you don't have to wait for the right V-Wave, unless you don't get points very often.

Q: Will I get banned for multiple devices or my friend/family member also using the same IP?

A: Using Multiple Devices will not get you banned. The Mods expect people to use multiple devices, and family/friends to share devices. The only way you would get into trouble is if you were caught doing multiple things at the same time on one account.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page