PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Welcome to my Cosmog Project. The goal of this project is to essentially make Cosmic based Pokemon with the fusing almost ever single Pokemon with Cosmog. This project has been in the works for a long time and who knows how long it will take to reach the end of it.

Rules

1) Listed here are Pokemon that I still need to do for this project. 1A) This also helps tells you what Pokemon you may pre-claim. At the moment, I'm only accepting three pre-claim per person. 2) I try to get around 3+ Pokemon lines out in a given wave. I always do a mix of any pre-claims and those outside of those claims. 2A) Speaking of that, if your pre-claim is not within a given wave and there is a Pokemon that no one claims that you want, you are allowed to grab that sprite. 2B) If your pre-claim is in that wave and you want a sprite from the wave it was apart of, you must wait a week for that sprite to go unclaimed to grab it. 3) If you want to reupload a sprite somewhere else after you claim it, that's fine by me. All I ask is for credit for those sprites. You are free to tweak the sprites as well if you like. 3A) If you upload them to Toyhouse, my TH is the same as my username here. 4) I'm fine if you give away a sprite I made! However, please give me a fair warning if you do because I would like to make a note of that change in my list.

Pre-Claims

Remster- Deoxys speed, Charmander Line (G-Max), Ting-Lu Cerberus-Fidough line, Lillipup Line Ashe Moon-Squirtle Line (Mega) ShootingStarRain-Buneary Line, Cottonee Line, Seel Line Rosé the Plague-Xurkitree,Duskull Line Minjoo-Hattena Line, Finizen line LilypadLife-Azurill line queenweiss-Litleo Line, Jangmo-o Line Senka-Glameow Line AvaTheAxolotl-Gible Line Calypso Halcyon-Shroodle Line Powerpuff13-Audino Line [Note to self. Bold is to be worked on.]

Sprites still claimable

Free for anyone to use: Unown Line.
This is a link to the Cosmog Line Project folder in my DA: Boop. They will be in order there. Conyjams: Alola Sprite Sheet/Permission to confirm sprites are free to use leparagon/Smogon Gen 8 Sprite Project: Galar Sprite Sheet KingOfThe-X-Roads: Hiusian+Paldea Sprites
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page