PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gardening and You v2 [a WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Gardening and You v2 [a WIP] >

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I've been gathering berry data myself for awhile now, so I can add some things. 1. Yes watering while wet definitely resets the watering cycle, I've confirmed this so many times. 2. I believe you can't have perfectly watered berries unless they're always wet, so this is important for gathering nectar and better berry yields. 3. You don't need to perfectly water berries to get perfect berries, but it does increase the yield of perfect berries. In my experience perfect watering gets you close to 1 perfect berry per berry planted, whereas watering while damp yields about 23/32 perfect berries. 4. From what I can tell, what matters is how much time berries spend wet as opposed to damp or dry - I'm not sure if damp vs dry makes a difference, but if you water berries when they're damp your results will vary based on whether they're damp for a total of .1 vs 1.2 watering cycles, if that makes sense. Some data:
BerryDampDry
Cheri-Persim47
Lum7
Sitrus8
Figy-Iapapa5
Pomeg-Grepa7-811-13
Tamato7
Cornn-Nomel5
Spelon-Belue7
Occa-Yache9
Cheri-Persim47
Razz-Pinap yield 9-10 berries when perfectly watered and 2-3 when watered only once. I think the yield is around 8 when 1 watering was missed but I'm not sure. Cheri-Leppa yield 4-5 berries when perfectly watered and 2 berries when not watered at all.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page