PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Thank you...Pumpkaboo [Warning: Depressing] -One-Shot-

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Thank you...Pumpkaboo [Warning: Depressing] -One-Shot- >

Yukiko Shi's AvatarYukiko Shi
@Brygames - To me, you sound like you didn't enjoy it but that doesn't mean you can double post in my story. I know the character isn't developed but if you don't have anything nice to post, I would rather you PM me straight and complain to me there. As this story is a ONE-SHOT! There wasn't going to be much development with how much was written. An another note, your criticism is important and will be taking into account if I ever write another Pokémon one-shot (Which I probably won't do much on seeing as I have other stories on different websites which need completing.) then I'll make sure to make it a longer one-shot and dig deeper into the character development. People are free to have their own opinions and if they say something it doesn't mean you can shoot them down for having it. Much like you've got your own opinion other people have their opinion. Think before you type, because text can be ambiguous to others when they read it. While you're not trying to be rude, some people can take offence to that. I wish you a good day/night and I'll be off. Bye.
Glitch Kuro Ditto artwork by myself.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page