PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟 >

Cele's AvatarCele

Dexing Rules

1. Do not modify the Pokemon in any way.
  2. Return the Pokemon in a timely manner - I would prefer if you are online when you request Dexes so that they can be returned quickly and I can serve the next person.
  3. I will require collateral when dexing -- this can be melan(s), a large amount of currency, or something else of comparable value. I will return the collateral once the dexed Pokemon are returned.
  4. You may make offers involving the Dexing of Pokemon not listed here, such as my S/A. However, please be specific if you do. S/A Dexes are PWYW, but I do ask that you do provide some amount of currency to help fuel the addition of more Pokemon.
  5. Payment is to be sent to me upfront, not when you return the Pokemon. This is to protect my Pokemon and deals as per PFQ's trading rules.

My Dexes

These are my pretty babies! I'll add more as I get Timid babies I want to keep, so checking in now and then for new additions is a good idea.

For each dex, pick a payment from these: 25k 25 5 1

My Most Special Dexes

These Pokemon are a bit rarer, so they cost a little bit more to Dex.

For each dex, pick a payment from these: 400k 400 80 16

sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page