PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Rolytic's AvatarRolytic
Hello! I’m Rolytic, but I go by Py. (It’s pronounced like the food, pie) I don’t have a firm click list yet. Most of the time is spent either chasing ‘rus, clicking friends/acquaintances or the staff bar since they’re nice and easily linked My fields are stacked and sorted, one berry per field. Exceptions are the UFT and my showcase field. I’ve got a little over 2,500 *visible* Pokémon, though if I pick a berry and do some serious rearranging, I could make my count go to 4,500+. Most of that is: -my living dex of either the final evolutions or harder to get previous ones (babies, exclusives, etc) -my 20 fields of either 90%+ breeders or happiness fields and -my WIP living shiny dex. Though that one would only ever be random or just stacked. If you want me to add you to my click list WIP, just send a PM and I’ll check you out. :)
You can find me on most sites as Rolytic. You can call me Py and PMs, trade/gift requests always welcome. Leave me a note and I'll help with trade evos as well (you evolve, not me)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page