PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

SphynxMagg's AvatarSphynxMagg
O: I didn't even see this thread until now xD I'm Sphynxmagg, but you can call me Sphynx if you'd like ^ ^ I've been a member of PF since Oct. 6th 2010. I'm a 23 year old wife o3o who is married to a real weirdo xD and we have a 2 year old daughter. I have a few hobbies o3o. I draw, write, >w< I'm obsessed with making tails and ears and stuff (but lately I've been pretty busy since my baby brother has been at my house over the summer)and I looooooove me some video games o3o and zombies...lots and lots of zombies. >3> also...I <3 D&D, even have a Pokemon D&D game xD My favorite pokemon would have to beeee....*flails* I love Croagunk, Ninetales, Shaymin, Giratina, and the list goes on xD I'm pretty sure the day I got the invite I finished my 7 Giratina eggs I had and then I did a Meloetta hunt (100 eggs) a random Pichu hunt (about 50 eggs, no shiny >3>) did an unknown number of random eggs and grabbed some Miltank eggs (was thinking if I wanted to do the hunt or not) hatched the Miltanks and BAM! Invite! it was awesome haha so now I'm starting my Miltank hunt haha. What I like about PFQ? well for me, since I have awful wifi, the whole set up for clicking users is a lot better. I like being able to see what berries the pokemon like and to be able to click that berry without having to click the pokemon first to open that information and so on. I like it all pretty much though, its so awesome! There is actually very little that I don't like and that's mostly just my fault because I'm forgetting a couple things or like when I'm viewing my farm page and I use the scroll button like a dork and it flips through everything xD I wouldn't change much...mostly because this isn't the final product so I'm not really looking to change anything, I'm waiting to see how much more epic this place is going to be. OH! I forgot, I really really love the Pokedex. You guys are awesome! <3
April Type Race: 0pts Next Race: N/A pts collecting :3 | | | | | avatar from xxx-Holic
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page