PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gardening and You v2 [a WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Gardening and You v2 [a WIP] >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by JaneCrocker

... As for having this knowledge beforehand in relation to this tournament, yeah. It was this lack of a current guide in light of this tournament that pushed me to make this guide in the first place.
Well, thank you for doing this in particular, regardless. Also for the other information you answered as well. I look forward to seeing/following your results :-) Cheers! *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* <Edit> So, on a quick limited (singular) test, it does appear that Not letting a plant go damp significantly increases the yield (almost double in this instance). Details - planted 32 Nanab berries (8 hrs harvest time) as my last set for the Tournament. Kept going back to water them all day, but missed 4 plants at the bottom (1 time?) that went damp once. Yield for the first 28 plant were 6-8 berries each, mostly 7 or 8 per. The last few were only 4 each. Again, a Very limited sample size, but makes me all that more interested to see your results. <End edit>
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4219 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/531 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page