PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gardening and You v2 [a WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Gardening and You v2 [a WIP] >

impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
To answer your questions in order: 1) The 'damp' and 'dry' timing for the various berries are something I do plan on recording for each berry, not to worry. 2) I rather frequently have done this, and it has seemed to work. It's mainly been a thing that I did when I'm leaving the computer for a bit, and I have returned at a point in time later that it would have been dry normally, but it is only damp. However it is true that there may not be a difference in yields between methods 3 and 4, but the data also isn't in yet to say that there isn't either. On perfect berries, well, I havent toyed around much with those yet either. I know the Amaze Mulch is used to increase the chance of perfect berries being produced, but I do not yet know how the watering and yields affect this. As for having this knowledge beforehand in relation to this tournament, yeah. It was this lack of a current guide in light of this tournament that pushed me to make this guide in the first place.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
12558 pts .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page