PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Gardening and You v2 [a WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Gardening and You v2 [a WIP] >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Two inquiries... 1) "Yield Type 3: Watering when the garden becomes damp. There is no alert for this, so alarms are your best friend. Mass watering button is usable." Do you happen to know the 'damp' timing for each of the various berries, or groups of berries? (i.e. 'every 3 hrs' or '25% of the timing' etc.) And if so, would you be willing to add that to your chart? 2) "Yield Type 4: Never allowing the garden to become dry or even damp. This requires you to be active almost the entire growth period, and to individually water each plot, which resets the watering cycle. There is no easy mass water button for this method." Is there anywhere the bold portion above is stated officially? Or some extended trial where this was proved? I know you could sometimes override with the Old garden plots (when the 'garden' actually looked like a garden). But since the massive rewrite to the current garden format, I have always seemed to have my berries go damp, no matter how much I watered them individually. So I gave up doing so. Additionally, you cannot get 'perfect' berries without perfect/max yields (according to the official instructions anyways), and I was getting them all the time with my plantings going damp, so that also seems to indicate it is ineffective to water when they are wet. Would love to be proved wrong though. (And again if so, would have loved to have that information Before this weeks tournament :P)
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/49 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page