PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Winter Night's Midnight Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Winter Night's Midnight Journal >

Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night

Welcome to our lovely joint shop!

Feel free to browse around at your own leisure. Should you find anything that catches your attention, feel free to drop us a post or a PM! ^_^ Neither of us bite.... Well, not hard anyway!
Here we will be attempting to sell our extra breeding pairs. But first, we have a few rules: Joint Rules ☆ Please state to whom you are talking. We are two users managing this shop, and chances of us having the same pairs are really good ^^, ☆ PF(Q) rules count (including double posting and spamming) ☆ We hold the right to accept or decline offers. ☆ Do not be rude and please be patient. ☆ Subscribe after posting. If you have offered and we replied but you haven’t gotten back to us in 2 days, then we will dismiss your offer. ☆ Rules and prices can be added to or changed as the moment requires. Sparky's Rules ☆ Call me Sparkys or Sparky. ☆ I don't do breeding pair requests. ☆ I am open to negotiations, but please be reasonable. ☆ Snorpix be lazy ... :P Winter's Rules ☆ Feel free to call me Winter or Winter Night. ☆ Breeding pair requests can go in my main shop. ☆ I am open to negotiations, but please be reasonable. ☆ Foxes be crazy!! =P

Winter's main shop

...still in progress...
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page