PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

I already use all of this css, but I do have to say thank you for posting it altogether. Now others may be able to use the same useful codes. I used to average about 50k clicks without the field clicking css and now I do about 150k on a good day since I don't have to worry about unstacked fields. Party clicking is also way easier when I'm on mobile (I only party click when I'm on my phone) so I do that a little bit before I get to my computer and it helps me throughout the day :p I had messed around with the berry one for a while before I saw Rokons post in another guide on massclicking, and I couldn't figure out how to make them stack on their own (I removed the fields and that solved that problem...) but that affected my personal fields too. So I gotta say people who play around with these things and know what they are doing, are real life-savers when it comes to this game XD So once again, thank you for posting this so everyone has everything altogether!
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page